Is it just me????? (1 Viewer)

paoldtimer

Nitro Member
or is anyone else freaked about the main page of Nitromater??

I logged in last night and see "Eric Medlin Hospitalitzed"..."Medlin Remains in Critical.." on the main page and could not find how to get to the forums..

Please tell me others see this and it's not just me :confused:;) :D

mater-1.jpg

I understand the "most read articles" category, I think my problem with it is that its dominating the page. The current news articles are dwarfed by that section.

On another note, I'm a bit shocked and humbled to see a H&H article at the bottom of that list. ;)

I do appreciate the efforts to make the mater more user friendly, and I'm sure once I find out how to negotiate the site from the new opening page I will be fine, but I too was rather shocked when I ended up there and couldn't find how to get away from it. And Erica, congrats on the H&H article being there! You deserve all the coverage you get and more! I'm predicting you will be the next "rising star" and it will be so cool for us "elderly racers" to be able to say, "hey, she's one of our friends on the mater!"

I logged in last night and see "Eric Medlin Hospitalitzed"..."Medlin Remains in Critical.." on the main page and could not find how to get to the forums..

mater-1.jpg

It's not just you!! I just logged in for the first time this week (bad me!) and was also greeted with the stories of Eric. Couldn't really figure it out. Somehow I got it, cause here I am. Not fond of it though.

mater-1.jpg

Hello Cheryl,

What do you have your screen resolution set to?

Thanks,
Shannon

Change is good. Sorry its here to stay.

Thanks,
Shannon

Well, I had logged off for the night, but decided to post something, so I opened NM again and the home page was back to normal. No 'old news' came up first. There was a little over writing but I just hit 'staging lanes' to post what I wanted to post before logging off.

Hope you're kiddin' about it being 'here to stay'. ;)

It will take a bit to get used to it but I will survive.The older I get the higher my RC(resistance to change.not Ron Capps) factor gets. Mike

looked the same on mine too, dominated the scene.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back