Indy Parking (1 Viewer)

steve

Nitro Member
Has anyone attended an Indy drag race AFTER the horse stable farm on the SW side of the track got sold? If yes, do they still offer parking there during events? It was a good deal and was close to the West Grandstand. Thanks.

Has anyone attended an Indy drag race AFTER the horse stable farm on the SW side of the track got sold? If yes, do they still offer parking there during events? It was a good deal and was close to the West Grandstand. Thanks.
I parked there last year, but I cannot recall if it had been sold yet. I'm thinking it had been because I do not recall seeing the usual buildings on the grounds by where you come in and the price had increased as well.

They will be doing parking again but are still trying to figure out the cost and process. I traded emails/calls with the manager a couple of weeks ago. The above posts are correct-ownership did change right after Indy 2019.

I do remember the price jumping last year. Hopefully they don't again. Been parking there for about 20 straight Indy's now

I went over there to visit a camper during the 2020 US Nationals. The buildings had been leveled, the person camping did not mention the price. I heard that there was going to be housing built. Next up... noise and traffic complaints.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back