If you don't know Justin Levitte... (1 Viewer)

millertime

Nitro Member
I want to take a second to let all the 'maters know what a classy guy he is. I went to the track to obtain my license in Super Comp, and had asked him if he would be kind enough to assist by signing for my license. Not only did he show up and perform the necessary duties of one signing for a license...he brought along another S/C racer, in case I needed more signatures, helped us w/ getting the car ready for the lanes, helped w/ advice on staging and takeoff, and even sent me an email afterward thanking me for the opportunity to be there.

What a class act and great individual. I know that he's not the type to tell everyone else how great he is...so I'll do that for him!

Justin...a huge thanks to you and Kelly for all you did!

Way to go Justin........though I gotta say when I just opened up the pit area page all I saw was this in the lounge:

"If you dont know Justin.." and it had Kelly's name and I thought, "oh shit what did I do now?"

I shouldn't say anything, but at Houston Justin picked up my ENTIRE Beer tab for the weekend! He had to go to the ATM 3 times!:p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back