It's a small world - never know when you're going to randomly meet a drag racing fan (1 Viewer)

flapjack

Staff member
Nitro Member
Walking down the street the other day, I saw a van with NHRA license plates (not state license plates). So I started chatting with this guy (name of John Griswold, I am sure someone here know who he is). Turns out he is involved with a nostalgia funny car that will be racing this season (I believe it is the King Marshall car, which I hadn't heard of before) and will be at the hot rod heritage reunion at Epping later this year, possibly on the circuit before then. And he goes a way back, knows quite a few of the guys from back in the day. Knows the Tascas, as you can't help but know them if you're into drag racing in New England. All around cool guy. That was the kid of chat I've been wanting to have for a while, there isn't many people I know into drag racing around here - the computer people I know are more into electronic devices/games/stick and ball sports. Nothing wrong with that, but I don't think it is as interesting as drag racing.

Happy new year people. Have a good one!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back