I Love Espn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Dave

Nitro Member
Time for the qualifying show (a whole hour, WOW!) and it's football. The best part is they won't put the Digs on after the game because we have another LIVE game coming up. I realize they had a lightning delay on the football game but after all, ESPN has like 15 other channels. Put us on Classic or something. I seriously doubt the high and mighty HD Partners can fix this problem. Unless of course they make an NHRA channel, which I wouldn't hold my breath for.

Dave

Time for the qualifying show (a whole hour, WOW!) and it's football. The best part is they won't put the Digs on after the game because we have another LIVE game coming up. I realize they had a lightning delay on the football game but after all, ESPN has like 15 other channels. Put us on Classic or something. I seriously doubt the high and mighty HD Partners can fix this problem. Unless of course they make an NHRA channel, which I wouldn't hold my breath for.

Dave

We're in Texas right now Dave and we're getting the whole hour. Minus 15 minutes for commercials of course. You're not missing much.

Dave

It's okay Dave, they're gonna re-show qualifying at 12:30 here in the midwest :eek: :mad:

I thought i just saw that it was rescheduled for 1:30AM.
Man! They actually pay for this.

It seems those with Direct TV have the NHRA if your on cable you got the shaft....... (from my survey) is there a middle finger Smilie???

Where is Nitroville? I didn't think you guys had enough air in the entire state to make one good run. :D

Hi Tim.

Nothin a little BLOWER OVERDRIVE CAN'T FIX!!!! :cool:

Oh and BTW....NITROVILLE is located in the same city where tomorrow I'll be racing a HUGE RACE!!! The Race for the Cure! Then Going to see MY CHARGERS BEAT THE HOME TOWN TEAM....THEN....CROSSING THE STREET TO SEE MY AVALANCHE BEAT THE SHARKS!!! TALK ABOUT A BUSY DAY!!! Where am I gonna fit in my Drag Racing????

Nothin a little BLOWER OVERDRIVE CAN'T FIX!!!! :cool:

Oh and BTW....NITROVILLE is located in the same city where tomorrow I'll be racing a HUGE RACE!!! The Race for the Cure! Then Going to see MY CHARGERS BEAT THE HOME TOWN TEAM....THEN....CROSSING THE STREET TO SEE MY AVALANCHE BEAT THE SHARKS!!! TALK ABOUT A BUSY DAY!!! Where am I gonna fit in my Drag Racing????

You talking about a running/jogging/walking event? I have to check and see who the Chargers are playing. Maybe the Broncos? :D Maybe I can root for your team.

Last edited:
I got bad news for ya Tim. Naw, I'm not gonna say it. :D

Yeah..I know the bad news....I'm not gonna be able to start drinking until after the 3 mile WALK!!!!

...and Yes...the Bronco's are gonna LOOSE To my Chargers tomorrow, if the weather holds...:eek:...and YES, My awesome GOAT-TEE will be Colored PINK TOMORROW for the Race for the Cure! Pic's coming!

Yeah..I know the bad news....I'm not gonna be able to start drinking until after the 3 mile WALK!!!!

...and Yes...the Bronco's are gonna LOOSE To my Chargers tomorrow, if the weather holds...:eek:...and YES, My awesome GOAT-TEE will be Colored PINK TOMORROW for the Race for the Cure! Pic's coming!

All I can say is good luck. Keep thinking positive and remember in the fourth quarter anything can happen. Just don't get too depressed. :D

I think the Lions may win the Super Bowl so I know where you're coming from.:D

There's undoubtedly a few here who were not amused to learn that ESPN2 delayed the night re-broadcast by half an hour. And I'm thinking that the unamused would be those who set their Tivo's hoping to watch qualifying sometime tomorrow.

There's undoubtedly a few here who were not amused to learn that ESPN2 delayed the night re-broadcast by half an hour. And I'm thinking that the unamused would be those who set their Tivo's hoping to watch qualifying sometime tomorrow.

Count me in that bunch of disgusted people. It was supposed to air late last night here in the Philly area, so I set my DVR and went to bed. Gosh, what a surprise I got this morning, the first 30 minutes was about the baseball playoffs, and my DVR only records the hour long program, so I only got 30 minutes of qualifying. This really sucks. I give up on trying to watch qualifying anymore, I won't try again. Waste of my time. If I'm away and trying to record the race, I have to make sure and record about 6 or 7 hours of programming because you never know when it will be delayed. Unbelievable.

Don't know if any of you saw it, but ESPN now has a program covering kids playing scrabble. I guess we know where Drag Racing fits in.

YEP...know what ch'a mean. Have to do the same thing. Find the drag racing coverage....look to see what is before it and if it's something that could run over...or bump us, set the darn thing up to record FORVER (so to speak) so we can get SOMETHING!

I don't know how much stuff we have missed because I was unable to do this when we were on the road ourselves. You know...heaven forbid I forget to check during our 1-2 day turn around...before we leave for the next race.

DRIVES ME NUTTS!

We were smart enough for once to remember to set the thing to record well past the hour last night.

SIGH..........I don't think it will ever change......:mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back