NHRA moved to ESPN Classic (1 Viewer)

When did they do this? I just checked and I no longer have classic, I could have sworn I had it a few months ago. I refuse to pay an extra $12 for a few channels and of which I would only watch 1 on occasion.

Me too.. I went to turn it on last night, and no longer had the channel.
It was a cluster....

I called DirecTv about 2 weeks ago as my Classic was not there,when I got thru the agent said they were now putting Classic with a sports package that was extra and was giving us ESPN-U instead of Classic.To be honest,I hardly ever watched anything on Classic and there were a few college football games I missed because I didn't have ESPN-U at the time.What ESPN should have done last night was put the race on a alternate ESPN channel.In reality I would have been switching back and forth as I was watching the FSU/GT game as well.

ESPN-U also needs to be with the other group of ESPN channels,not way out in left field on ch 614.

That figures! I was hoping to come home from Dinwiddie and replay a show with some of the best qualifying in memory, and they had changed the channel on me! At least I have my memories of the weekend. For anyone that missed the qualifying show, we had two great days on Friday and Saturday. Records and more records in Pro Stock and Pro Mod. And near records in TF and FC. I'll take this opportunity to thank NHRA for taking a real performance track away from us. :mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back