Hulk Hogan as grand marshall of Vegas? (2 Viewers)

I see the point about Hulk's kid, but I've watched a few of Hulk's shows (Hogan knows best), and he seems like a pretty cool guy. The guy has worked very hard for his success, he can barely walk because his body is so beat up. I know it's a TV show, but he seems like a guy who genuinely cares about his family and has worked hard to keep his kids on the right path, which is probably real difficult given the environment they've grown up in. Anyway, I'll probably get flamed, but I hope they film a segment of his show from the race track. "I'm tellin' ya' brother, these cars gotta be juicin' !!!":D

Ahh Come on Nunzio, we all know us guys watch that show to catch Brooke!

Wow...I was shocked @ the amount of bombs ya'll dropped on Hogan...

I do not know much about him aside that he had to leave Calif due to litigation awards against him and move to Florida where someones real property could not be taken for lien/judgement....

.................And before you start defending Hogan's kid, Google him to read about his NUMEROUS run ins with law enforcement for his driving. Dad should have parked him a long time ago. Great role model for an NHRA event.
Trust me guys, I am a long standing member of Supraforums.com, lets just say that Hulk is also very much into driving fast cars on the streets, or at least he was until the last episode. I would definitely agree that there is some bad parenting going on here.

..............................below is one of many, many quotes from that forum. Both Nick and Hulk are members there.

......What's more, in an interview in the upcoming Rides magazine, Hogan brags that he got let off not once, but twice by cops, after going over 100 mph in one of his other cars, a silver Viper, because he's a Hogan, and that he didn't get a ticket on the same trip until he was stopped doing 123 mph in a 50 mph zone. Cops said yesterday that a silver Viper was the other car involved in the accident.

Elsewhere, Hogan boasts about "dusting" a Ferrari, "stomping out" a Lamborghini, and even racing his parents and sister in their rides. He also posed for a snap -- with his beloved Supra, which he called "the god of the import tuners."

this is a quote from nick hogan in rides magazine....

In my silver Viper, I was driving from Miami to Tampa. I got pulled over going 107 [mph] and the guy let me off. He’s like, “Hey, I know who you are, just keep going, ya know.” Dude, I got back on the road and two minutes later I get pulled over going 113 [mph]. Another highway patrol from the same county said, “I just heard on the radio that my buddy pulled you over and let you go. I’ma let you go this time. It’s your second warning. You get pulled over again, you’re probably going to go to jail.” Three minutes later, [I was] doing 123 [mph] in a 50 [mph zone]. The guy is like, “Hey, I just heard you got pulled over twice in the last 10 minutes. I got to write you a ticket.”

------Nick Hogan

Well since Hulk is a much bigger name then his son and his racing career. It seems odd to blast Hulk for his son's sins.

Would we not allow Martin Sheen to grand marshall anything becuase of Charlie's drug history?

Should Hilton hotel's not be allowed to sponsor events becuase their daughter is a nut job?

Very true PJ, however, this kid is 17 and is a minor, so the way *I* see it, his parents are responsible for his actions as much as he is. Especially if as someone said that the kid has had numerous run ins with the law in his car, yeah, Dad IS responsible as it was his responsibility to park the little punk a long time ago. I don't care who he is, bragging about getting pulled over THREE TIMES (!!!!) and then going out and doing it AGAIN, (THREE TIMES!) not only reeks of celebrity arrogance, his dad should have kicked his ass and taken his keys for good. Personally, I'd have sold the car and told the kid to get a bus pass.

So... I take it Lyndsey Lohan wasn't available that weekend?? Wake up NHRA. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The countdowns phony, why shouldn't the grand Marshall be?

^^ What he said! ^^

Maybe if the kid comes along, he'll see what real racing is....doubt it though.

I can see it now...they'll be standing in the pits, someone will whack the throttle and the Hogan women will pee in their panties :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I find it pretty ironic that he (Hulk Hogan) would be stupid enough to grand marshal a speed event considering the circumstances surrounding his irresponsible kid! It never ceases to amaze me how incredibly stupid and naive celebrities and their siblings are. The arrogance of these people and their inability to distinguish between right and wrong, what is tasteful and what is not, is truly mind boggling!

But what is more frightening to me is society as a whole embracing people like the "Hogans, Hilton's, and Lohan's, as a form of entertainment and idol worship.

The complete lack of professionalism displayed by law enforcement in their complete failure to arrest is another reason why our society as a whole is reaching new depths of insanity.

Numerous contacts with Troopers, Deputies and Police with nothing more than a slap on the wrist is pure horse squeeze! Celebrity worship and it's effects has reached a level that make most hard-working intelligent people vomit! It's out of control and unless some of these assholes are banned off the air, thrown in jail for longer than a few days, and taken down a notch or two by society will the pendulum swing back to the ethical and sensical side of things!

Just my opinion for as little as it's worth! BTW, sorry for the rant!

A better choice would be the white tigers that try to eat Zeigfreid and Roy. I wonder if they ever had Liberace as Grand Marshall of a race at the old Stardust track?

Now i have to Google for Brooke Hogan to find out what i'm missing on TV.
She isn't too hideous at all! Brooke Hogan Official website - Debut Album UNDISCOVERED, "About Us" featuring Paul Wall, Music, Audio, Video, Downloads, Wallpapers, Pictures, Screensavers, iTunes, Photos, Lyrics, Sobe Entertainment, Miami, Florida, United States, Fans Club, Biogra

Last edited:
Damm....A lot of ya'll are "HATIN" on the "Hulkster" because of the Mistakes of his kid! Must be coming from those "mater's" who are not gonna be in attendance in Vegas...Because...

"WHAT'S YA GONNA DO BROTHA...WHEN THE HULKSTER FINDS OUT WHO YOU ARE AND DROPS THE LEG DROP ON YOUR CANDY A$$!":D:eek:

It would be really cool if "THE HULKSTER" would Were to use this VENUE to say that what his son did was "STREET RACING" and a horrible mistake. That this activity is the correct way to get your "NEED FOR SPEED"! :cool:

It would be really cool if "THE HULKSTER" would Were to use this VENUE to say that what his son did was "STREET RACING" and a horrible mistake. That this activity is the correct way to get your "NEED FOR SPEED"! :cool:

That would be pretty big of him to do. however...... I for one will not be holding my breath. Sorry if it's pretty obvious I'm not a fan of the hulkster ,his so called sport or his children,etc....

I find it pretty ironic that he (Hulk Hogan) would be stupid enough to grand marshal a speed event considering the circumstances surrounding his irresponsible kid! It never ceases to amaze me how incredibly stupid and naive celebrities and their siblings are. The arrogance of these people and their inability to distinguish between right and wrong, what is tasteful and what is not, is truly mind boggling!

But what is more frightening to me is society as a whole embracing people like the "Hogans, Hilton's, and Lohan's, as a form of entertainment and idol worship.

The complete lack of professionalism displayed by law enforcement in their complete failure to arrest is another reason why our society as a whole is reaching new depths of insanity.

Numerous contacts with Troopers, Deputies and Police with nothing more than a slap on the wrist is pure horse squeeze! Celebrity worship and it's effects has reached a level that make most hard-working intelligent people vomit! It's out of control and unless some of these assholes are banned off the air, thrown in jail for longer than a few days, and taken down a notch or two by society will the pendulum swing back to the ethical and sensical side of things!

Just my opinion for as little as it's worth! BTW, sorry for the rant!

What Tom Said...

Some people are way more Articulate than I am... But Tom, you hit the nail on the head with this post...
Thank You

Now Compton... Wake Up and Do what's in the BEST INTEREST of the sport...
or see if VH-1 will take us as another Reality Show...

OR... Kiss My NHRA Membership and my bragging about the Sport Good-bye...
I'm sure HDP will Love the FACT that you, Personally are driving long time Fans Away from the sport...

What Tom Said...

Some people are way more Articulate than I am... But Tom, you hit the nail on the head with this post...
Thank You

Now Compton... Wake Up and Do what's in the BEST INTEREST of the sport...
or see if VH-1 will take us as another Reality Show...

OR... Kiss My NHRA Membership and my bragging about the Sport Good-bye...
I'm sure HDP will Love the FACT that you, Personally are driving long time Fans Away from the sport...
Happy trails.

I don't get why people are so uptight about the Hulk grand marshall'ing an event. What did he even do to any of you?

And if it's about his kid, his idiot son was the one that crashed, not him. So lay off the dude!

Last edited:
I don't get why people are so uptight about the Hulk grand marshall'ing an event. What did he even do to any of you?

And if it's about his kid, his idiot son was the one that crashed, not him. So lay off the dude!
The dad didn't do anything to stop his son's idiotic behavior. I'd say he even encouraged it by racing his son on the street. My dad would have taken my car and beat my ass if I'd done something that idiotic. And he certainly wouldn't have encoured the behavior by pulling up alongside me and racing me. I thought the NHRA's original slogan was "Dedicated To Safety", correct? How is inviting somebody that enouraged his sons reckless driving a good thing?

All I can say is this :

Let me tell ya somethin' bruddah ! Whatcha gonna do, when the largest arms in the world, and Hulkamania runs wild all over you ?!

Remember the demandments :

Train hard, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins !

PLEASE forgive me ! I couldn't resist it no longer.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back