Hulk Hogan as grand marshall of Vegas? (1 Viewer)

Is this guy even aware that AC Delco is a GM company?

Ontario Dodge

I believe he now owns this Dodge dealership.

Next announcement from NHRA will be that the Grand Marshall of the World Finals will be O J Simpson!

Last edited:
NOT a good decision by NHRA, but it looks like it was ultimately AC Delco's decision, and it is their National Meet...............................:confused:

Who thought of this idea? Isn't this bad timing considering his son was street racing and crashed and his passenger is still in the hospital in a coma and near death. If the guy does survive he'll be a vegetable for the rest of his life.

Not sure where you get you info. He was released from the hospital.
Sounds like the passenger is still in critical condition though.

FOXNews.com - Hulk Hogan's Son Released From Hospital After Car Crash - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Last edited:
Who thought of this idea? Isn't this bad timing considering his son was street racing and crashed and his passenger is still in the hospital in a coma and near death. If the guy does survive he'll be a vegetable for the rest of his life.

Not sure where you get you info. He was released Monday from the hospital.

FOXNews.com - Hulk Hogan's Son Released From Hospital After Car Crash - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Nick was released in AUGUST!!!

Not sure where you get you info. He was released from the hospital.

Not sure where you got your reading comprehension skills but you need to read my post again. I'll make it real easy for you since normal typing didn't work the first time:
...his son was street racing and crashed and his passenger is still in the hospital in a coma and near death. If the guy does survive he'll be a vegetable for the rest of his life.
Better? :rolleyes:

F Nick! It's his passenger, John J. Graziano, that is likely never going to lead a normal life again. Nick, whatever his last name really is, hopefully will see jail time for this stupid incident.

And before you start defending Hogan's kid, Google him to read about his NUMEROUS run ins with law enforcement for his driving. Dad should have parked him a long time ago. Great role model for an NHRA event.

gentleman, you are getting sidetracked. nick hogan is not the grand marshall, hulk is.

Not really. It's sort of like getting the parents of Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris to be Grand Marshall's at a gun safety event a couple months after Comlumbine. Extreme example? Maybe. Could a better coice have been made for grand Marshall? Definitely!

Well since Hulk is a much bigger name then his son and his racing career. It seems odd to blast Hulk for his son's sins.

Would we not allow Martin Sheen to grand marshall anything becuase of Charlie's drug history?

Should Hilton hotel's not be allowed to sponsor events becuase their daughter is a nut job?

gentleman, you are getting sidetracked. nick hogan is not the grand marshall, hulk is.

I guess most can't read that.

I don't think Hulk has any street racing arrest.

This race will probably wind up on the show. More NHRA exposure.

Didn't this race once have Mike Tyson as Grand Marshall? Come on.... it's Vegas!!

Jay

Last edited:
I see the point about Hulk's kid, but I've watched a few of Hulk's shows (Hogan knows best), and he seems like a pretty cool guy. The guy has worked very hard for his success, he can barely walk because his body is so beat up. I know it's a TV show, but he seems like a guy who genuinely cares about his family and has worked hard to keep his kids on the right path, which is probably real difficult given the environment they've grown up in. Anyway, I'll probably get flamed, but I hope they film a segment of his show from the race track. "I'm tellin' ya' brother, these cars gotta be juicin' !!!":D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back