How Many Races Have You Attended in 2021? (1 Viewer)

How about horse races:
Phoenix
Pleasanton
Arlington Park
Del Mar-Breeders Cup (November)

I have been to Churchill Downs 3 times this year so far. I will be going to the Fall Meet at Keeneland. I live less than 2 miles from Turfway Park, but Churchill bought it and tore it down. They are in the process of building a new Turfway Park that is supposed to open next year.

I have been to Del Mar many times, love it. Stayed in the Courtyard by Marriot in Solana Beach and walked to the track and ate at the Pamplemousse last time I was there. That was a GREAT day.

Last edited:
Now it is up to 27 races at 10 tracks...support your local track people instead of sittin' at home and finding things to repost on this board.lol

TopFuel@Lions

zero, before covid wife and I have done 13 national events in a year. I live by National Trails and listen to the cars several days a week.
Going to Indy in a couple of weeks

I've heard some positive news about the future of Milan. Still a little early to publicize, but beats the hell out of doom and gloom.
I hope so, rumors bubble up from time to time but until something official happens we just wait

I have been to Churchill Downs 3 times this year so far. I will be going to the Fall Meet at Keeneland. I live less than 2 miles from Turfway Park, but Churchill bought it and tore it down. They are in the process of building a new Turfway Park that is supposed to open next year.

I have been to Del Mar many times, love it. Stayed in the Courtyard by Marriot in Solana Beach and walked to the track and ate at the Pamplemousse last time I was there. That was a GREAT day.

Chris, have you heard of Ruidoso Downs, in Ruidoso, NM? Nice track. I was there years ago. It's a mountain town, nice to visit.

Went to Gainesville national, and like others have said, it's really important to support your local track if you're fortunate enough to have one. Our local facility is Empire Dragway, and I've been there a few times this summer, with more to come. I even did a little sponsorship to help out. Jerry Sciaccia, the owner, has poured a ton of money and insane hours into track improvements, and he's not letting up. Anybody who's in the northeast needs to check it out!

Cliff, how many races have you been two in 2021?

TopFuel@Lions

Zero in person. Planning to go to Regional at (not so) Wild Horse in Sept. However, he said, have watched NHRA on TV and lots of videos. Does that count? heh
BTW, wild Horse is up to the same old stuff, ie: they don't answer e mails.

Het Chris, the North South Nationals is such a great event, seen it just twice. Florence Speedway rocks, especially from the back straight.

TopFuel@Lions
Talladega Announcer

Wild night of racing. Brandon Overton wins the $50K. Pic is a panorama pic from turn 3 racers grandstand that I took with my phone. Place was PACKED.
0D6C722E-6FD5-49C1-8A14-1A3107026B25.jpeg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back