Hotrod fesses up (1 Viewer)

Hilarious! Thought the original story of heading to the porta john was a little fishy,like these modern stars don't have johns in their haulers? Remember back in the 70's at the old Detroit Dragway using the trough and looking to my left to see Raymond Beadle doing the same, firesuit still on after a run in the Blue Max before the days of mega haulers and motorhomes. Go Hotrod!

I dunno...I watched a couple of Morgan's crew guys lock Brandon B. in a port-a-potty in the staging lanes at Houston. When ya gotta go....

I've seen several big name drivers in the past walk in/out of the porta-johns near the staging lanes before making their runs.

Pro drivers pee all the time.... just like real people do. :D

LOL at driver sitings at the port-a-john! That sounds like a NASCAR fan deal. Maybe the NHRA is getting more popular! :eek:

Now to the real question - anybody got pics of the girl so hot that a top fuel racer would break his knee trying to get her number?
wall.gif
:D

I saw one time at etown a fan waiting outside a porta potty for John Force to come out. When he did, the fan was asking for an autograph...and Force was like, "sure, but can I wash up first???"

I've seen several big name drivers in the past walk in/out of the porta-johns near the staging lanes before making their runs.

Pro drivers pee all the time.... just like real people do. :D

Come on - these guys are PROs.. They should be able to hold it! :D

On a side (and no so clean) note, Professional Hockey goalies don't often get the chance for a "personal timeout" they just do what they have to do. :eek:

Teri
Please put the pic you took of the sunglass wearin lady HotDawg was after... :eek: I personally don't want to be banned from here... :D

Last edited:
On a side (and no so clean) note, Professional Hockey goalies don't often get the chance for a "personal timeout" they just do what they have to do. :eek:

that makes me remember back in '97 when the local team won the AHL calder cup, one of the players went down w/ an injury and all of a sudden I seen the goalie go off the ice and not many people took notice. he comes back, they take the player off the ice and the game goes on. when they had the championship celebration someone asked what happened and the guy that went down said something to the effect of "the goalie needed to go to the bathroom so we had to do something!" so i guess if its bad enough they can get a "personal timeout"!

Just put up a link so that we can make the choice because I am sure there must be somebody who doesn't want to see her...... Really there must be at least one.....;)

jim

Very true they were scary big

the only time I think you'd ever need a snorkel to go motorboatin:)

She has got a set of watermelons on her!!!! I wonder if she has a special hoist she wears to bed. Them could smother her!!! I also wonder if there have been any small children or animals that have suffocated under there? Hmmmmmm....................

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back