Historic announcement from JFR tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

Those canopies sure are ugly, they look out of proportion to the car. They remind me alot of the old larry bowers canopy car.

William,
Believe me, Bowers' canopy is related to Tony's/ Ant's/ Brit's as much as a elephant is to a 'Boss 500' or a TFX, ect...

d'kid

William,
Believe me, Bowers' canopy is related to Tony's/ Ant's/ Brit's as much as a elephant is to a 'Boss 500' or a TFX, ect...

d'kid

Haha I know that, I wasn't meaning the design or safety aspect or how it was built or any of those things.

I was purely meaning the look. The look of the new canopies have a look that reminds me of how the old larry bowers canopy car looked.

Well, I like the look of the canopies too, but those mud flaps on Brittany's car are UGGGGLLLY! - :D
They're different for sure. I think it will be one of the nicest looking cars out there once it's painted/wrapped.

Haha I know that, I wasn't meaning the design or safety aspect or how it was built or any of those things.

I was purely meaning the look. The look of the new canopies have a look that reminds me of how the old larry bowers canopy car looked.

Well, when you put it that way... guess that's why I like the look of modern floppers, they remind me of a '57 chevy.... you know... spill plates for rear fins, sloping, yet blunted hood/ front end....:rolleyes:;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back