Hey sportsmen announcer (1 Viewer)

Professor Dave

Nitro Member
If you are going to announce the Sportsmen Classes, please don't tell the fans how they could be down in the pits watching the pros instead of watching us race. Show the racers some respect please. Bring back Leo or UNK!

BTW, it was great to hear Alan announcing comp qualifying!

If you are going to announce the Sportsmen Classes, please don't tell the fans how they could be down in the pits watching the pros instead of watching us race. Show the racers some respect please. Bring back Leo or UNK!

you Mean Joe Costello?

*hope I get a major NHRA Gig 10 years from now after announcing more D1 Races at LVD, E-Town and hopefully more afterwards*

What Announcer said that?

Dave, Since the pit experience is something unique about drag racing and is clearly part of the show, I really disagree with your perspective. While I personally will leave our pits to watch Comp, I don't see any disrespect when we are up in Top Dragster understanding that some people in the stands might want information about what else is going on at the venue.

Providing factual information is not disrespect, now if he said "hey these comp guys are boring, you ought to go watch the turnarounds in the pits" I could see your point, but as I heard it on my iPhone in my shop, I think you are a little bit too up on the tire over this.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back