Help choose the header background photo (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Currently the header background is of mountains. I contacted Mark J Rebilas and he will let us use one of his pictures as the background. Just have to choose one. http://www.rebilasphoto.com/ If anyone wants to submit a picture for everyone to decide on, please do so. Lets find a pic for the mater.

Thanks,
Shannon

The front motor fueler on fire with the chutes out. Or the 2 T/F at Sonoma at night with one motor on fire. Those would really be "nitro" mater photos to me. Unless you could actually find a large tomato with a blown Chrysler fuel motor..... :)

The front motor fueler on fire with the chutes out. Or the 2 T/F at Sonoma at night with one motor on fire. Those would really be "nitro" mater photos to me. Unless you could actually find a large tomato with a blown Chrysler fuel motor..... :)
Links?

Is it possible to narrow it down to 5- 6 choices? Love looking at Mark's stuff, but don't have all day to do so. ;)

found this one on the net

areial view Pomona.jpg

How about one like this? It's not formatted for the header, but I figure somebody else has one that fits better.
No sponsor or driver is identifiable. The crew never gets enough credit, yet they work the hardest.
DSC_5493 (2).JPG

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back