"good authority..." (1 Viewer)

Good to see you here Mr. Capps... or is it Ron...
The Ace's Ace Driver... :D
Have fun in Denver and on the whole Swing... but Ron, I gotta tell ya, I'm a Papa John Fan. Still best of Luck :)

Hey guys,not sure who's idea it was Jerrod,Shannon,Jim Jannard.....Doesn't matter,great job.Although it was humurous at times to read some of the stuff people splattered on here,I think more times than not it became more negative than positive and it used to be cool to see other driver post on here at times until they were run off by people hiding behind their keyboards saying anything they wanted. Anyway,Jerrod and I had done a few live chats in the past on here,and maybe we can start that up again with more drivers possibly as well.BTW,they are saying it's going to be close to 100 degree's up here this weekend,should be interesting.
RC
Ron in Kelly out.:confused: That is just wrong! Welcome back.

I think so. Do most posters here think it is OK to question the sanctioning body (and/ or its personnel) RE decisions than team owners or drivers? I guess I expect the sanctioning body to be more open and explanitory on, rulings, rule changes, etc.
Dave Clark

Dave, I think, with well thought out posts, it's "correct' to question all, both Teams and the people we paid our membership to.
I try to use humor, and I hope everyone will take what I say with a grain of salt. Been watching and part time playing around the sport for the last 40 years. Hope in all that time I've got a little clue what's going on :)

I am sure there will be....... and maybe some good humor too (my favorite was the poster someone did of WJ RE "Back to School" after the WJ/ Connolly staging duel last year). I do think a change was needed and disagreements should remain civil. I also expect someone to test the fence and see if the power is on.
Dave Clark

I prefer a touch of sarcasm with my humor. Having said that, I think it's entirely possible to disagree with someone and still respect their position.(I'm still working on it, but I know it can be done!) So, like some of the other members, I'm gonna think before I let my fingers (finger?) do the talking. As for testing the fence, I'm an old farm boy and I'll take your word for it that the power IS on!

I prefer a touch of sarcasm with my humor. Having said that, I think it's entirely possible to disagree with someone and still respect their position.(I'm still working on it, but I know it can be done!) So, like some of the other members, I'm gonna think before I let my fingers (finger?) do the talking. As for testing the fence, I'm an old farm boy and I'll take your word for it that the power IS on!

Hey Terry, blow that avatar on up man! I love that ride with the simple black, the sonny's power & the Pilchers are a real nice family to boot...What else could you want?? Oh yeah from Bama too!!!

Just my 2 cents... but I like this a lot better than the old version.Heck I've posted more here in 2 days than I did at all on the old. Jim, I would like to give you a thanks for the "land of disrespect" thread & all that it brought about. Heck there was even a post about it on the best truck board in the world. 67-72chevytrucks.com
Can I say that or is that unpaid advertising?
Mike

BTS2.jpg

Now that right there is some funny stuff! Can I save that?! :D

Welcome back to The Mater, Ron. Good to see you jump right in! :)

PS: Where's Kelly? :eek: I know, I know...she'll be back soon!

Change happens and in most cases changes are good. I am curious about the new rules though. I have read them twice and it could be my interpretation of them, but it is as if you could get thrown in the penalty box for posting something along the lines of, "Chevy rules,,,Ford equals Found on road dead," or something to that effect. All I know is that I am going to be careful what I write and go along for the ride and see what happens.

I think people should be respected as long as they demonstrate having good intentions, that it shouldn't even factor into agreeing or disagreeing.

Change happens and in most cases changes are good. I am curious about the new rules though. I have read them twice and it could be my interpretation of them, but it is as if you could get thrown in the penalty box for posting something along the lines of, "Chevy rules,,,Ford equals Found on road dead," or something to that effect. All I know is that I am going to be careful what I write and go along for the ride and see what happens.

Yeah, I want to see what happens in the lounge between here and November (just like all I have to say is "November." I did NOT mention the "p" word.). Might be more fun than watching a bug zapper. Just hope I'm not one of the bugs. :)

I'm anticipating seeing some very creative tip-toeing with things that can be interpreted in more than one way. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back