Max will be at Reading (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
Hey Max Naylor and VegasFuel friends and fans! I have it on pretty good authority that Max and the VegasFuel team will be back in action at Reading this weekend! Testing went well and things are looking good. Let's generate some positive energy for Max and Jane and the team! They deserve it! GO MAX!

Good luck to Max and Jane (great people!!!!) and the rest of the Vegas Fuel team!!!!!

That's great news!! Thanks for the heads up Terry! :D
Twern't nothin! I don't think Max and company would mind me spilling the beans! And guess what? The car has been re wrapped AGAIN!!! Can't wait to see it! Ah, the joys of owning a vinyl graphics company! By the way (shameless plug coming here) Max's graphics company is ReAction Graffix in New Buffalo, PA and they do GREAT work. Beautiful work and quick turnaround, and they specialize in wraps from golf cart to semis. (end of shameless plug)

That's good news Terry. Still waiting to see VF on the store shelves here in Tulsa. BTW, I have searched for something palatable from OKIEVILLE for you to enjoy as a thanks for the VF sample. I think I have been sucessful in that endeavor.:D

Look in your mailbox soon! ;)

T.M.

That's good news Terry. Still waiting to see VF on the store shelves here in Tulsa. BTW, I have searched for something palatable from OKIEVILLE for you to enjoy as a thanks for the VF sample. I think I have been sucessful in that endeavor.:D

Look in your mailbox soon! ;)

T.M.
Thanks and I can't wait!!!

Absolutely love the new look...huge pro stock fan and i have to say Max is one of my favorites...kick some butt these weekend dude!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back