Mater Meeting in Phoenix with Max Naylor/ VegasFuel (1 Viewer)

BJN

Nitro Member
Guys and Gals, we have a meeting scheduled for Phoenix in our pits again. I believe Joe will be there, if not lets get another ring leader to head up this clam bake. Lets plan what day and time, Joe are you coming?

VegasFuel is throwing a huge NHRA party for Max and team(maters included) at Barcelona's in Scottsdale Sat Feb 23rd from 9pm to............?
Come on out and visit and try some new VegasFuel drinks with us.

Guys and Gals, we have a meeting scheduled for Phoenix in our pits again. I believe Joe will be there, if not lets get another ring leader to head up this clam bake. Lets plan what day and time, Joe are you coming?

VegasFuel is throwing a huge NHRA party for Max and team(maters included) at Barcelona's in Scottsdale Sat Feb 23rd from 9pm to............?
Come on out and visit and try some new VegasFuel drinks with us.

Does this take place at any other race, maybe like Gainesville!!!!:D

Sounds awesome Bill. Thank Max, Joe, the ladies and the crew for the invite. We'll wait for the time to be announced. I suspect much of my family will be at both Friday and Saturday's qualifying sessions all day.
We really appreciate your hospitality!

We'll be there all weekend; as soon as we know who/what/when/where/how, count us in. Thanks Bill; I guess I will be investing in some Pro Stock Vegas Fuel Schwag now; fortunately, you guys are Mopar!

This is very cool, now if I only lived anywhere near these races. I can't wait for the tour to head east

WELL I hope that this time we'll be done racin by then. I'd lke to make it this time. See ya all there!

The GF and I should be able to swing by, we usually stay late on Sat night. Finally talked her into stawing late once and she realized how cool it is after everyone else has left :p

Joe,
I assume that would be after the 2nd. Pro Stock Qualifying Session (PS Car) 2:30 PM ??

R

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back