Mater Meeting in Gainesville with VegasFuel/Max Naylor (1 Viewer)

BJN

Nitro Member
The last two meetings were great, we got to meet alot of new people had some good eats and plenty of VegasFuel. We are looking for the ringmaster for this meeting. Joe any ideas of who will be there that can organize this?

we will be doing it at all events as long as there an admin person to coordinate with all the maters.

Not sure if I will be able to lead the group, as I will be helping out with a friends car, but am more then willing to do what I can.

Jim Vail or Kurt Leikengoogel?? Sorry Kurt, lol. I'll think of some others here in a day or two.

Hey Joe,

Good job on the last name. ;) I'm not gonna be there on Friday most likely so if the gathering is on Friday evening I can't be the ringmaster. Not really sure what my plans are for this year. May only hit the Gators on Saturday or only Sunday but possibly both weekend days. I guess I'm just not the mega-fan some 'Maters are but thanks for putting in a plug for me. :cool:

Well I guess I will help out here and be the ringmaster. Anyone going to Gainesville and wants to attend the meeting, please send me a PM with your name and what you think may be a good time. I was thinking Saturday after last round of qualifying. Let me know ASAP so I can send a list to Bill.

Perfect Lynn.
We just want this to be an exclusive meet with maters, who are here and join in the discussions. This is NOT an open invite to just anyone. The names will be on a list provided by Lynn and those names will be allowed in. We will have eats, lots of drinks, VegasFuel and Max likes to join in as well.
See you all there.
Lynn, you guys figure out a time that best suits everyone and let me know.

And yes, we will be having Mater Meetings at every national event granted there is a Mater leader willing to help.

Bill, what if someone on the list wants to bring a friend? I don't know if anyone that will be with me will want to come, so I don't want to put 10 different names down...

CJ Curtsinger

CJ friends are cool, we just dont want to open this to the general public to over throw our hospitaity, lol
We are trying to keep this "special". Make sure Lynn gets the names. They will sign in and try some VegasFuel when they arrive.

Even though it's way early...I'll step up to the plate and volunteer to be the Mater rep at Maple Grove...if that's ok with everyone..:)

So far the list is getting bigger. Please make sure you PM me with names ASAP so I can get it to Bill. I would like to have this done by Saturday no later than Sunday.

Lynn, check your PM's...which I'm sure you are :)

Bill, thanks for offering us Mater's a neat place to gather and to meet you guys, the Vegasfuel/Naylor Racing Team up close and personal. Hope I can join you guys.

Kurt

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back