Mater Meeting in Gainesville with VegasFuel/Max Naylor (1 Viewer)

I hope the weather stays just like it is now. cuz it doesn't get much better than this. See y'all next week.:cool:

this is shaping up to be the biggest mater party ever! Lynn is doing a good job, all interested, PM her to get on the list.

Yes it is Bill. So far I have 26 names on the list. I'm in the process of PMing everyone with confirmation of the time so if you don't receive a PM today please let me know so I can be sure you are on the list. I don't want to leave anyone out. This is really turning out great. I cannot wait til next week!!!!!!:D

Well guys we are at 37 now. Looks like this is going to be a big one. If anyone else needs to be added, please let me know ASAP!!!!:D

Ok, Lynn, just drop the list off at our pit on Friday and we'll add names to our official hospitality list and we'll be good to go. Did we finalize a time on Sat?

Ok, Lynn, just drop the list off at our pit on Friday and we'll add names to our official hospitality list and we'll be good to go. Did we finalize a time on Sat?

OK Bill, I will do that. That would probably be easier on both of us since this is getting bigger every day!!!!!!:eek: I set the time for after last round of nitro qualifying on Saturday which I figured would be around 4:30 or 5:00pm. I also want to let everyone know that I will be sending everybody a PM on Sunday to verify that I have everyone on the list. Please let me know if I miss anybody.

OK Bill, I will do that. That would probably be easier on both of us since this is getting bigger every day!!!!!!:eek: I set the time for after last round of nitro qualifying on Saturday which I figured would be around 4:30 or 5:00pm. I also want to let everyone know that I will be sending everybody a PM on Sunday to verify that I have everyone on the list. Please let me know if I miss anybody.

Lynn please check your PM's - I have a last minute request if possible. Thanks!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back