Vegas Fuel/Max Naylor - Thank You! (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
In spite of things running very late and a commitment to an event at Barcelona in North Scottsdale, Maters were welcomed with open arms at Vegas Fuel Hospitality!
Food, lots of Vegas Fuel and a great group of people! I am NOT a fan of energy drinks, but this product is great! Smooth, not too sweet and it doesn't have the awful smell of other drinks. We now know where to get it in Phoenix, the rest of you will have to wait as it rolls out - :D
Or . . . if you are in Gainesville, I'll bet identifying yourself as a Mater will get you a sample and a great reception.
Thanks to Joe for making this happen - :cool:

In spite of things running very late and a commitment to an event at Barcelona in North Scottsdale, Maters were welcomed with open arms at Vegas Fuel Hospitality!
Food, lots of Vegas Fuel and a great group of people! I am NOT a fan of energy drinks, but this product is great! Smooth, not too sweet and it doesn't have the awful smell of other drinks. We now know where to get it in Phoenix, the rest of you will have to wait as it rolls out - :D
Or . . . if you are in Gainesville, I'll bet identifying yourself as a Mater will get you a sample and a great reception.
Thanks to Joe for making this happen - :cool:

I second that; most of the energy drinks on the market all taste the same; this one definitely stands apart from the rest (in a good way). Big thanks to Max, Bill, and the Vegas Fuel folks and thanks to Joe for organizing this!

Yup, some good stuff. Nice to meet everyone that made it :p
We stayed around for a little while after, ran into Hillary Will but we didnt talk to her. She was getting ready to head into the trailer and we figured she probably needed some rest for tomorrow ;)

Thanks for the update guys. I am glad you all are behaving. ;) I won't make a national event until Joliet probably. I really have my fingers crossed that Max, Bill and Vegas Fuel will be doing this at Joliet.
Thank you Vegas Fuel, Max and Bill for putting this on. This sounds great. I picked up a couple cans of Vegas Fuel to try. I really liked it. I passed it on to a few people at work too. They loved it. And, if it wasn't for their sponsorship, that wouldn't have happened. Thanks guys.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back