Vegas Fuel/Max Naylor Racing (1 Viewer)

Greggo

Nitro Member
Special thanks to Max, Bill, Jane and Wendy for the hospitality. I don’t seek out energy drinks because I don’t care for the bitter taste in those that I have experienced. But let me say that the Vegas Fuel has a fruit punch property that is fantastic and from what I hear can make some vodka really good!

Thanks for the time Max! The insight/time you gave us was greatly appreciated. Best of luck for the rest of 2008!

It's great to see them out there with a new sponsor, however, they need to change the lettering on their car. The VEGAS FUEL on the sides needs to be white, cannot read it on TV, I'm sure it's even hard to read from from the grand stands.

Best of luck guys....................

Last edited:
I too am not an energy drink fan, but i drank two of them and found it very enjoyable. and no i didn't have it with any vodka. LOL.

great tasting stuff though and it didn't make me real jittery.

I also want to say thanks for the hospitality. What a great group of people.
I wish them much luck this year
:)

I will concur on all accounts.

Vegas Fuel is the best tasting of all of the energy drinks that I have tasted.
Also Max, all of the Vegas Fuel guys and the crew were absolutely awesome people, and thanks for letting us have the mater meeting at your hospitality area! Great luck to all of you in 2008 and beyond!

Greg beat me to it! Anytime a Racer offers up their pits to average racefans is something that just does not happen often! Best of luck to the Vegasfuel Pro stock team in '08!;)

Maybe we could get our free shots of Jager that Bob Frey promised us last year at Indy when they qualified #1 and then mix it with VegasFuel and call it "The Max Naylor".

(me in the very near future) "Hey bartender ... give me a round of Max Naylors".

I would also like to thank Max, Wendy, Bill, Jane and the entire Vegas Fuel crew for such awesome hospitality. For obvious reasons, I never get invited anywhere to be with anyone but they didn't get the memo and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I even brought my little boys along with me and we were welcomed with open arms and broken cameras.

you guys were all awesome, plans are in the works for Phoenix! Hell every race is Mater day as long as we have a chief to keep it all together. I dont know alot of you here personally so we need a bunch of Joe Sherwoods!

I can barely remember my name at the mater meetings I have no idea how Joe is able to.

Not an energy drink guy as I tend to be hyper enough but it sounds like I'm gonna have to try one of these.

I can barely remember my name at the mater meetings I have no idea how Joe is able to.Not an energy drink guy as I tend to be hyper enough but it sounds like I'm gonna have to try one of these.
Don't do it PJ, it will lead to other things. Like supporting the "C-word" :eek:

Well I officially volunteer to head up the meeting at Brainard.

And on top of that I think I got the go ahead to have a little competition.
So bring your fav. Vegas fuel cocktail (only one mixer is NOT allowed. I think you know what one). Winner may get some cool Max Naylor swag to boot.

And as being the official BIR taste tester I can easily be bribed :eek:

More to come...........

you guys were all awesome, plans are in the works for Phoenix! Hell every race is Mater day as long as we have a chief to keep it all together. I dont know alot of you here personally so we need a bunch of Joe Sherwoods!

One Joe Sherwood is enough ... trust me.

I volunteer to be Joe's backup for Vegas 1 and 2, as Joe usually comes to these races.

I would also like to thank Max, Wendy, Bill, Jane and the entire Vegas Fuel crew for such awesome hospitality. For obvious reasons, I never get invited anywhere to be with anyone but they didn't get the memo and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I even brought my little boys along with me and we were welcomed with open arms and broken cameras.

Little Boys? Thats funny. If I was as tall as them I wouldnt be fat

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back