Thank you Max Naylor and Vegas Fuel (1 Viewer)

JIMBO

Nitro Member
What a GREAT group of people a big THANK YOU from me and my friends. I think Vegas Fuel should be proud of this team and the way they treat the fans.

I couldn't agree more - my wife and I had a great time with everyone, and felt very welcomed by the Vegas Fuel folks and especially Max and Jane. Thanks everyone for a great time :)

I'm sorry I missed It I had some Issues with my canera and cell phone I'll try again In Madison If everyone Is up for It.Thanks for everyones efforts.

I didn't get to really meet most of you, but I met Samuel and his dad and Lynn and her "wife" (lol)... They were great people and I wish I could have stayed longer... Unfortunately eliminations for me wasn't very far after the pro's so I couldn't hang... Next time!

CJ Curtsinger

Just a shame he couldnt qualify, maybe karma will catch him at the next race or some time VERRY soon.

I 'm looking forward to seeing the pictures from this event. I wish my wife could have made it to meet this great group of people.

Really after losing Friday to the rain I wasn't in the greatest of moods and that gathering sure helped make up for that. Thanks to Max and crew.

I hope Max is able to make it back in the show and go some rounds. It seems like the Morgan motors (with the possible exception of Gaines' bullet) are not quite there with the top builders. Hopefully they'll pick up the ponies necessary to win.

I hate that I missed the Gators. New job keep me away. But I know Max & Jane are great people. Can't wait till I can make it to a race.

With the blessing of Bill I have made a myspace page devoted solely to the maters and the fans of Max Naylor and VegasFuel. I can post all pictures and give updates to the next mater meeting in the VegasFuel pits.

There isn't much there as of yet but as these event grow and the season
moves on it will get bigger and better.

MySpace.com - DRINKVEGASFUEL - 35 - Male - INVER GROVE HEIGHTS, Minnesota - www.myspace.com/naylorracingfans

I also have a e-mail solely for this also. So if you want something posted on Myspace about Max Naylor and the Nitromater VegasFuel parties E-mail me.

Lets make this a cool place of place online as it is in the pits.
Unfortunately I don't attend many races. I'm doing this just for the fun of it.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Add my thanks too - what a classy operation & a great bunch of people! I hated missing the alcohol cars, but we had fun at the Meet. :)

Cool about the myspace page Todd. I will add that as a friend tonight when I get home (stinkin' blocks at work. lol) That should be a great page. I will be sure to get some pics for you after the Joliet race too.
I think I saw some pics of one of these meetings on the page Bill does for Naylor. That was cool.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back