Max Naylor and Jagermeister (1 Viewer)

Steve Scala

Nitro Member
We are very excited to announce that Jagermeister / Sidney Frank Importing Co. will continue to sponsor Max Naylor's Prostock Team..
Steve Scala - Naylor Racing Inc.
www.naylorracing.com

(New Rochelle, NY) - Sidney Frank Importing Co., Inc., the importer of Jägermeister Liqueur, is pleased to announce that it will continue its primary sponsorship of Max Naylor’s NHRA Pro Stock team. Jägermeister’s groundbreaking sponsorship of the team, which began in 2006, marked the first time a distilled spirit became a major sponsor of any NHRA team.

Says team owner Max Naylor, “This is a dream come true. Jägermeister has been a wonderful sponsor, and the fans have certainly noticed. Jägermeister has raised the NHRA party level up a notch and set the standard as a team sponsor. As they have added more to the NHRA experience, they have gained loyal customers throughout the country.”

Jägermeister Racing’s first year included the creation of NHRA’s most thrilling traveling billboard and hospitality tent as well as one of the season’s most dramatic crashes followed by a “resurrection” race to the quarterfinals. At age 53, Max Naylor is currently in the top running for the NHRA Rookie of the Year.

The Jägermeister pit has become a center of excitement and activity at race weekends, and the team promises to bring even more to each race. In addition to Jägermeister promotional models, giveaways, and the sensational Jägermeister hospitality tent, look for more Jägermeister Rock and Racing events in the coming season. Jägermeister-sponsored bands will play during race weekends, making each race a complete event. “We’ll be turning up the volume on and off the track,” says Bill Nychay, Director of Marketing/Sponsorship for Naylor Racing.

“We could not have picked a better ambassador to represent our product,” says Lee Einsidler, CEO of Sidney Frank Importing. “Max Naylor and all at Naylor Racing have been exceptional in spreading the spirit of Jägermeister. We’re looking forward to another exciting year at the track.”

For more information, visit www.nhra.com , www.naylorracing.com , and www.jager.com.

I don't like Jager (I hate anything that tastes like black licorice) but I am very glad to have them involved with our sport. Good for Max Naylor and his racing team! Glad they will be out one more year and hopefully more after that!

The Jager pit and t-shirt trailor is the first thing I looked for in Brainerd.

Bought some goodies. Not to mention broke out a big ole bottle of it Sat.
night.

They've got to get that car figured out and start making the show agian.

We are all behind you. Max and team.

NICE!!! Glad to see they're sticking with Max!! Congrats to the whole Jager team!!

T-Bone :D

Great news, its nice to see a sponsor be patient and stand by a new team as they are groiwng and learning. Thats says alot about the company.

Good luck Max

Great News for Max and the Team....
I'll have a few Jagger and Monsters this weekend at the Center to celebrate

This is great news, and Max has done a wonderful job promoting them.

I bought my wife a shirt in Phoenix, and she doesn't even support me drag racing, but she loves the shirt... Go Figure!

Max deserves to keep that sponsorship because he is out doing appearances at every stop on the tour. Besides, gotta love New Buffalo!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back