Going to Vegas2 !!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Yes, but this time by family instead of Y'ALL! LMAO!

I say my nitro buddies work some magic on them at the track on Friday and they won't be able to stay away on Saturday! :D

Yes, but this time by family instead of Y'ALL! LMAO!

I say my nitro buddies work some magic on them at the track on Friday and they won't be able to stay away on Saturday! :D

Sounds like a task for the NBA (Nitro Breathers Association)! We'll be out in full force Kel. How will they be able to resist us?

Just found out I have a business deal in Vegas on the Wednesday and Thursday before the Vegas race, and my company will fly me back Sunday night if I want!! I just have to cover hotel! :D I'll probably let my wife fly out and meet me too............;)

LAME!!! Kate had her chance to go to a race when I was getting hauled out of BIR in a neck brace.

I'll come to Vegas in her place! :D

Can't wait for some "Pit Time" :D

They have Diet Coke... right?

Yeah....and the Crown that goes with it well....!!!

KELLY... SORRY BUT YOUR GONNA HAVE TO DISS THE FAMILY ON SATURDAY AND GET KIDNAPPED AGAIN.... THE "PIT" MEETING Q 3 ON SATURDAY....!!! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!

Looks like I'm out for Vegas II this year but I should be out there for the Street Car Super Nats a few weeks later.

First round's on Timmah - woohoo. :D

Dammit... I knew I'd get that anointed upon me...!!

OK, guys and Gals, I'm gonna post a VEGAS ROLE CALL on the main board next week, and we can get a list together on who's coming out. But, might I suggest an OFF THE TRACK mater meeting....? Perhaps Friday Night???? Holloween??? Maybe at the Hard Rock???? At about 10pm???? Any takers????

Or perhaps a "Strip" Meeting...(not that kind of strip JOE!!!) perhaps a MATER Rollercoaster ride on SPEED THE RIDE at the Sahara????

Let's put forth some ideas....

I think we should be able to manage something. My cuz's don't have any definite plans for ME for Saturday, but I'm sure we'll be up and down the Vegas Strip quite a bit! Something Friday after the track might be doable as well.

Dammit... I knew I'd get that anointed upon me...!!

OK, guys and Gals, I'm gonna post a VEGAS ROLE CALL on the main board next week, and we can get a list together on who's coming out. But, might I suggest an OFF THE TRACK mater meeting....? Perhaps Friday Night???? Holloween??? Maybe at the Hard Rock???? At about 10pm???? Any takers????

Or perhaps a "Strip" Meeting...(not that kind of strip JOE!!!) perhaps a MATER Rollercoaster ride on SPEED THE RIDE at the Sahara????

Let's put forth some ideas....

Well, I'll be somewhere on the strip on Friday night and Saturday night. We're staying at Bally's so whatever is within walking distance from there would be a great place to meet. I figure on imbibing a few beverages of the distilled or malted barley variety so driving is out of the question. Heck, for that matter, a Mater meeting in front of the fountains at Bellagio would be kinda cool.

Well, I'll be somewhere on the strip on Friday night and Saturday night. We're staying at Bally's so whatever is within walking distance from there would be a great place to meet. I figure on imbibing a few beverages of the distilled or malted barley variety so driving is out of the question. Heck, for that matter, a Mater meeting in front of the fountains at Bellagio would be kinda cool.

I have lived in Vegas since '94 and have never seen the fountain show at the Bellagio.

The only time I have ever been in Bally's is when we pulled fiber in the basement and setup the media converters and switches for the Bally's and Paris guest room internet connections.

BAD LOCAL.

However, if we met at the Hard Rock Friday (Halloween) night, Joe's eye candy thread would SHATTER all records!!!

Last edited:
If you don't mind me tagging along, I'm down for whatever.
I'd be happy to be a designated driver too.
How crazy would it be if we all chipped in and rented a limo?

I'll be going to a show on Saturday night, still deciding between Danny Gans and Cirque de Soliel "O". Got these things have really gotten pricey! I remember in '96 I saw Mystere at Treasure Island for $63! Now most are around $120-160 for general seats!:eek::eek:

Joe, I agree with Christopher. I wouldn't waste the money to see Danny Gans. Suzi and I saw him a couple years ago and both of us at the end of the show were like "We paid $200 for that?"! I'm sure there are those who thought it was great but for my money, I wish we had seen "Love" or "O" or "Mystere".

I doubt we'll be going to any shows and there will be 4 other people with me, so I'm guessing a limo's not in MY future. Hopefully, we can all get together in the evening(s) at some point though.

Well I've seen both "Love" and "Mystere" twice each so those I DO recommend! I think I might go the "O" Route..

Mark is the wife coming along on this trip, I got dibs on 10% of her take! :p

I dunno, I saw "Love" and was disappointed. Loved the music, but the "circus" was just not up to the standards. Anybody else??

I dunno, I saw "Love" and was disappointed. Loved the music, but the "circus" was just not up to the standards. Anybody else??

I agree Christopher.... the Performance was not up to "CIRQUE" standards...like "O" ...du Solei....and Mystere'

It has gone down hill since they have gotten so big and Dragone stopped doing the shows himself.

Valerie and I are gonna be in town on friday at about 9pm... on the strip at about 10pm. On Saturday we have to be in Mesquite, NV for dinner with "the parents" at 6pm, we'll be back in town vegas about 11pm... But, we'll be going out all night!!!! I'll come up with a few Choices and have us all vote on it..

Mark is the wife coming along on this trip, I got dibs on 10% of her take! :p
Joe, yes, Suzi will be coming with me, although not to the track. She has a more important job...picking up where she left off last year. Seriously, I don't think she'd ever forgive me if I went to Vegas without her.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back