Mater's going to Vegas (1 Viewer)

i'll be there hanging with palmer and lagana and some sportsman guys as well... reinhart there might be some bud heavy somewhere round there,,,,

I'll be in the area 27th- 2nd, but only at the track on Friday , (I'm a lousy spectator). Hope to catch up with some of you at some point... Scuba give me a call on my cell if you get a chance... DP

Sounds like there'll be quite a few Maters. We (me, Justin, Greggo, Chris, Paul) can frequently be found hanging out at the fence in "the Pit" near the trackside bar.

Sounds like there'll be quite a few Maters. We (me, Justin, Greggo, Chris, Paul) can frequently be found hanging out at the fence in "the Pit" near the trackside bar.
I flew in to Chicago yesterday and pulled out of the shop about 10:00pm last night and I'm in Oklahoma City heading west. Cya in Vegas Mark.

I flew in to Chicago yesterday and pulled out of the shop about 10:00pm last night and I'm in Oklahoma City heading west. Cya in Vegas Mark.

Drive safely Eugene. I'm sure you will, especially since you got some new rubber on the hauler. We'll definitely stop by your pit area and bug you, Bonfire, and the gang.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back