Maters in Vegas (1 Viewer)

Huge

Nitro Member
Well it's that time of year again. Nothing like Nhra Drag Racing on Halloween weekend in Vegas. This race seems to always draw a lot of Maters. Who is coming to the race, and who is coming to the Fanfest at the Fremont Street Experience on Thursday night?

Last edited:
We get there Thursday around 5:30. Pick up the rental car and head for the Nugget. Check in there and then we're on Fremont St. We'll track you down Eugene. You too, Bonfire.

If everything goes to plan, I'll be there Thursday late afternoon or early evening.
Gonna try to attend the fanfest, not sure if I will be there in time.

Will arrive Thursday evening. Fremont is in our plans............but you know how plans and Vegas go. ;)

Since neither of our teams are running for points and we both are a single car team with a right hand door trailer we might get parked pretty close to each other.:)

Cool..it's always more fun to be parked amongst the independent teams. I get in Thursday at about 6:30. Straight to the In-n-Out burger for me!

Cant wait. Mater wise, I know Kelly Holmes, Greg Rice, Chris Cook, and Doug Palmer for sure are coming. I know alot of us are staying at the Nugget.

Well it's that time of year again. Nothing like Nhra Drag Racing on Halloween weekend in Vegas. This race seems to always draw a lot of Maters. Who is coming to the race, and who is coming to the Fanfest at the Fremont Street Experience on Thursday night?

Will be in Tuesday night buddy...see you out there! When are you leaving with the rig?

Will be in Tuesday night buddy...see you out there! When are you leaving with the rig?
I'm flying to Chicago either Fri night or Sat morning. So I will leave the shop some time Sat. I should arrive some time Tues also. Call me when you get in and maybe we will knock the bottom out of a buffet somewhere. :D

We get into Vegas Thursday about 2:00 ish and heading to Treasure Island before venturing down to Fremont Street. Looking forward to seeing everyone :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back