Pics of Vegas & Fanfest anyone? (1 Viewer)

darkpino

Nitro Member
Anyone got pictures of Vegas (pits pics) and of the Fanfest?
My dad's there, his first NHRA race in an TF car and really would love to see some pics :)

Thanks in advance!

My dad's there, his first NHRA race in an TF car and really would love to see some pics :)

Thanks in advance!

Fan fest is tonight. I'm sure somebody will have photos of the pits later today.

Good luck to your dad! It looks like it's going to be some great conditions.
Dan

I know, but by the time i wake up you guys are already asleep ;)
actually i just arrived at my work now...

Thanks Dan, hope he will do good!

We are pulling for your Dad this weekend!! Lex rocks and Gerda posts here on the Mater

The Fanfest was cool because it also ran in conjuntion with the PBR National Finals on the Fremont Street experience. We had a chance to cross promote the PBR guys with our Drag Racers tonight. It was awesome.

The conditions in Vegas are going to be amazing. Today in q-1 in comp elim 5 guys ran under the national record in their class.!!! The right lane had some issues with keeping the cars "in the groove" however, it should be "tight" tomorrow...

Thanks for the update Kenny. Sounds like a blast. And the cross promoting is always good news.
But, shouldn't your PR guy Tim be doing all the typing to save your hand to sign autographs and contracts? ;)

Martin, I met your Father and Gerda at this race in 07! I'll be sure and stop by their trailer!;)

Good to hear!
Say hi from me, i'll be sitting next to the computer listening to the audiocast tonight.
Don't think my girlfriend will like it but hey! my dad doesn't race every weekend at Vegas! ;)

Thanks in advance!
I was talking to them last night and they were having a blast. Del worsham/Chuck and I worked for the last two weeks getting the transporter they are leasing from the Worsham's ready for them to use. I hope they run good this weekend.

Thanks in advance!
Will you be able to watch the ESPN broadcast anytime this weekend? I'm sure that your dad will be on there, surely all of the "European Invasion" will be talked about.

Nope no ESPN here :(
Already tried to get someone to capture it for me on the computer and send it to me but no one seems to understand how that works...
I'll get some pics of my dad, and emails.
Have the audiocast, and my iphone with the NHRA app on it so i guess i will be okay :)
Thanks everyone for the great response! :)

We rolled into town right about 21:00 last night and headed straight for the Stratosphere. Met the DSR team, scored a high-five from Jack for getting my competition license (it came in that day,) and the usual autographs as well. I asked Matt S. about also getting Angie's sig and he told me to make sure I went over to where she was at the time and get it because "he said so". :D Awesome group of people.

girlfriends never get it! :D

Or the 'better half'... she puts up with my 'habit'... knew who the 'crazy man' was long before he ever won a race, loved the Hills, and asks now and then why I still care...

and honestly, I can't tell her, because I really don't know...

d'kid

Or the 'better half'... she puts up with my 'habit'... knew who the 'crazy man' was long before he ever won a race, loved the Hills, and asks now and then why I still care...

and honestly, I can't tell her, because I really don't know...

d'kid

I'm with ya there d'Kid...I'm the one with the speed addiction..dear hubby indulges me when I ask, can we go to the races tonight? Doesn't matter if it's sprint cars, drag racing, NASCAR, indy cars, I'm hooked. :D although I have been known to go without him ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back