Is anyone going to the CHRR? Looking for pics of a certain car. (1 Viewer)

dubldart340

Nitro Member
I can't afford to get out there for the CHRR, so I was hoping someone else was going and could get some pics of a car for me. It is Lee Pendleton's old Allison V-12 powered Rear engine car that is supposed to be on display. My dad helped build it back in '58 and I would love to see it. So... if anyone is going and could get a few pics of it, I would be eternally grateful.

If is is true to it's original look, it should be blue with "Spitfire" or "Howards Cams Special" across the front of the bullet nose.

Thanks,
Dave

I can't afford to get out there for the CHRR, so I was hoping someone else was going and could get some pics of a car for me. It is Lee Pendleton's old Allison V-12 powered Rear engine car that is supposed to be on display. My dad helped build it back in '58 and I would love to see it. So... if anyone is going and could get a few pics of it, I would be eternally grateful.

If is is true to it's original look, it should be blue with "Spitfire" or "Howards Cams Special" across the front of the bullet nose.

Thanks,
Dave
Dave if you go on the web site [WE DID IT FOR LOVE] a few weeks after Bakersfield there is a good chance you might see some pic's of that car.http://www.wediditforlove.com/sitemap-free.html

Thanks,
Dave

Dave--James Drew covers the Heritage series and shoots EVERYTHING. I will alert him to this thread, and he can for sure meet your needs.

thanks, mark. I appreciate it. I would love to give some of the pictures to my dad for christmas. He built the bullet nose on the car, as well as the body on the later car they did that is in my avatar.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back