Gainesville Dive Conspiracy Theory (1 Viewer)

And few here have the balls to admit he has dived in the past too.

Don himself said he did, more than I can say about Force. Don also said his teams would no longer dive, which he has demonstrated since that race in Seattle almost 10 YEARS AGO.

.....Alan, don't care where you are on the issues at hand for the moment, because that clip was DOWNRIGHT FUNNY !!!.....Yep, old but funny as hell....................................E

Don himself said he did, more than I can say about Force. Don also said his teams would no longer dive, which he has demonstrated since that race in Seattle almost 10 YEARS AGO.
Then why did you say this?

Lynn- the difference is DSR doesn't throw races and JFR does. Don has stated on the record he doesn't throw races and when John is asked the question he throws a sissy fit.

Then why did you say this?

Because Don said he learned his lesson from the Seattle race and he team would not do that again. In recent years since that race(almost 10 yrs) his teams have raced heads up, that's why I said it. Anything else?

Because Don said he learned his lesson from the Seattle race and he team would not do that again. In recent years since that race(almost 10 yrs) his teams have raced heads up, that's why I said it. Anything else?

So, what you are saying, is you were wrong when you said Team Shu never throws races. I don't really care about a time frame, as you do.

the issue is, there is now a rule about openly Diving... Therefore, no matter how much you want to say, "We use Team Orders, So What", you can't...

d'kid

What i find funny about this thread is that every Team with more than one entry at one time or another have all laid down for a TEAMMATE that is why multi-vehicle teams started to block or dive period !!! Then sponsor's got involved and stopped most of it . Would be nice to know 100% every run was legit but Humans are involved and we all do such a great job deceiving others when it's benefit's the situation :) Matt Hagan would rather pack his stuff and head home rather than lay down !!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back