Gainesville Dive Conspiracy Theory (1 Viewer)

force fan

Nitro Member
In round 1, Hagan vs. Gray, I think there may have been dive orders!!! My theory on this is since Gray was running the Tire Kingdom logos on his car, if that car makes it to the money round then Mr. Schumacher would get a bigger paycheck because Tire Kingdom is the major sponsor of the Gatornationals. Makes sense huh??? Just as much sense as when some of you people go off about Force every time he loses against a teammate. :rolleyes:

failedtroll.jpg

Schumacher said quite some time ago that there are no team orders. Force has not said anything similar.

In round 1, Hagan vs. Gray, I think there may have been dive orders!!! My theory on this is since Gray was running the Tire Kingdom logos on his car, if that car makes it to the money round then Mr. Schumacher would get a bigger paycheck because Tire Kingdom is the major sponsor of the Gatornationals. Makes sense huh??? Just as much sense as when some of you people go off about Force every time he loses against a teammate. :rolleyes:

Obviously you don't know Johnny Gray very well, he will race you and beat you any, and every time he has a chance, he would take what you said as an insult, you should be ashamed of yourself. Did everybody let him win up until the final? Next time you go to a race go ask Johnny face to face your theory.

Rick

Obviously you don't know Johnny Gray very well, he will race you and beat you any, and every time he has a chance, he would take what you said as an insult, you should be ashamed of yourself. Did everybody let him win up until the final? Next time you go to a race go ask Johnny face to face your theory.

Rick

Obviously, you didn't get the humor I meant in that!!! :rolleyes: You should read it again, but this time with an open mind................:D

Obviously, you didn't get the humor I meant in that!!! :rolleyes: You should read it again, but this time with an open mind................:D

Lynn- the difference is DSR doesn't throw races and JFR does. Don has stated on the record he doesn't throw races and when John is asked the question he throws a sissy fit. If I were you I would just delete your original post and delete this thread because your attempt at humor was poor given the history of the teams.

Lynn- the difference is DSR doesn't throw races and JFR does. Don has stated on the record he doesn't throw races and when John is asked the question he throws a sissy fit. If I were you I would just delete your original post and delete this thread because your attempt at humor was poor given the history of the teams.

Lighten up Paul ;)

some random clues, that Hagen did not take a dive :

1. Hagen did not immediately drive out of the groove !
2. Hagen's throttle linkage was intact before and after the run
3. Hagen did not suspiciously ask his crew chief if the car was gonna smoke the tires before the run !
4. Hagen and Gray are not kin !

:p:D:p

For those with reading comprehension issues ... she doesn't think Hagan took a dive. She was making a joke, an odd joke given JFR's history versus DSR's history, but a joke nonetheless.

For those with reading comprehension issues ... she doesn't think Hagan took a dive. She was making a joke, an odd joke given JFR's history versus DSR's history, but a joke nonetheless.

I'm glad SOMEONE finally managed to figure that out.

Sheesh...... Lighten up people. ;)

.....Man, talk about everyone immeadiately jumping on the bandwagon without giving the post any thought.....I know, I know...I've done it enough myself, so can't say I'm blameless myself !!!...........................E

Sorry, but this thread is a pathetic attempt to lump DSR into the same company as JFR. I guess misery loves company....:rolleyes:

And Paul, before you even go there about me "drinking the JFR kool-aid,(whatever the **** that means) I thought I would put it out there that my time was not spent chasing Force. I visited pits like Pat Dakin, Bob Bode, Dom Lagana, and Jeff Arend. Oh, and as for the shirt I bought, it is Bob Bode's Stupid Fast Racing shirt. It is very obvious that you don't know me at all!!!! :) Oh and The Greek!!! I love watching him work on his car. That man is amazing!!!! :)

Lynn, for what it's worth, I got your post the first time I read it.

You weren't stating it was a dive, you weren't saying JFR and DSR are similar, you were just messing around to get a laugh.

I got it, and I smiled! :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back