Gainesville Dive Conspiracy Theory (1 Viewer)

JFR doesn't start diving till we get closer to the countdown. JK. Lynn after reading your OP again, I do see you were just kidding, so sorry about the tantrum.

Rick

Hey no problem Rick. I'm glad you took the time to read it again and you got the humor!! :D I don't think most of the people on here know that I like all the teams, from the low budget to the big ones. Yes, I even like DSR and I was rooting for Matt Hagan to win the championship in 2010 and 2011. I was so happy to finally see him win it last year. Hell, I even like the Ped Bros I just disagreed with how they handled the situation at Indy. I guess Tony forgot he once drove a Force car and won a championship in that car. And I would bet next year's Gatornationals tickets that Force helped him win a few of those races. :eek:

Hey no problem Rick. I'm glad you took the time to read it again and you got the humor!! :D I don't think most of the people on here know that I like all the teams, from the low budget to the big ones. Yes, I even like DSR and I was rooting for Matt Hagan to win the championship in 2010 and 2011. I was so happy to finally see him win it last year. Hell, I even like the Ped Bros I just disagreed with how they handled the situation at Indy. I guess Tony forgot he once drove a Force car and won a championship in that car. And I would bet next year's Gatornationals tickets that Force helped him win a few of those races. :eek:

That was part of Tony's anger. He said in his interview "I know how they do things over there." So yeah he knew what it meant for the team to get the championship. Of course Force helped him win some! I'll pm you my address for you to send me those tickets. :D:p

That was part of Tony's anger. He said in his interview "I know how they do things over there." So yeah he knew what it meant for the team to get the championship. Of course Force helped him win some! I'll pm you my address for you to send me those tickets. :D:p

LOL My point is he didn't seem to mind when he won the championship so if it is such a problem then he should give back that wally!!!! JMO ;)

LMFAO!!! One of the funniest things I EVER saw in my whole life. I just relived it in my head and was laughing so hard I got tears in my eyes and my side hurts. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.

OK I have been trying to recall what dive you guys are talking about? Anyone wanna clue me in? :confused:

OK I have been trying to recall what dive you guys are talking about? Anyone wanna clue me in? :confused:

Ennis 2008...Greggo, Justin, Stefanie, and me are sitting in the pit side stands in about Row L. During the Friday night TF qualifying session, between some runs we hear from behind us the sound of very heavy footsteps going faster and faster, like somebody is running down the stands. As we turn to see what the commotion is, we see this poor drunken sap horizontal, like he's impersonating Superman flying thru the air. He began his drunken flight in about row Q, and landed with a face plant in about Row F. Landing between two unsuspecting, and very sober, individuals about 3 seats in from the aisle, the guy's beer went flying, he landed on his face, and there was blood everywhere, pouring from the guys face. We thought there was going to be fisticuffs but the sober guys took pity on the guy as he attempted to collect himself, sitting at the end of the row of seats while a few kind souls handed him some towels.

Fast forward to Sunday, during eliminations, some guy near us commented about Cory Mac taking a dive against Tony Schu and Greg says out loud "the only dive I've seen all weekend was that guy on Friday night" and then proceeded to simulate the staggering footsteps, the flight thru the air, and the crash landing. Stefanie's laugh alone about Greg's reenactment was worth the price of the Sunday ticket. Truly an instance where you had to be there.

Last edited:
Ennis 2008...Greggo, Justin, Stefanie, and me are sitting in the pit side stands in about Row L. During the Friday night TF qualifying session, between some runs we hear from behind us the sound of very heavy footsteps going faster and faster, like somebody is running down the stands. As we turn to see what the commotion is, we see this poor drunken sap horizontal, like he's impersonating Superman flying thru the air. He began his drunken flight in about row Q, and landed with a face plant in about Row F. Landing between two unsuspecting, and very sober, individuals about 3 seats in from the aisle, the guy's beer went flying, he landed on his face, and there was blood everywhere, pouring from the guys face. We thought there was going to be fisticuffs but the sober guys took pity on the guy as he attempted to collect himself, sitting at the end of the row of seats while a few kind souls handed him some towels.

Fast forward to Sunday, during eliminations, some guy near us commented about Cory Mac taking a dive against Tony Schu and Greg says out loud "the only dive I've seen all weekend was that guy on Friday night" and then proceeded to simulate the staggering footsteps, the flight thru the air, and the crash landing. Stefanie's laugh alone about Greg's reenactment was worth the price of the Sunday ticket. Truly an instance where you had to be there.

Oh now that is funny!!! :D And Schumacher doesn't do team orders remember?? :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back