FloRacing (1 Viewer)

The interview with Cruz, Sounds like if you are looking for a temp. job, He's the guy. His turnover rate is higher than Mc Donalds! just saying
Im a cruzer fan,but i think he needs to get past these new crew chiefs,he wants championship results with little expierence. Hire a veteran tuner with some sxpierence and get r done

Im a cruzer fan,but i think he needs to get past these new crew chiefs,he wants championship results with little expierence. Hire a veteran tuner with some sxpierence and get r done
Jeremy, I understand you are a Cruzer fan but... He needs to figure out how to keep a consistant team if he wants to be a championship team. What boggles me for a person who has a top shelf sponsor, How the hell does he keep SnapOn??

If anybody from Fox Sports is lurking, monitoring or just watching this web site, Jack Beckman needs to be behind a microphone on your network.

This really isn't news for anyone who has heard Jack speak in the past. He has been the "go-to" guy in recent years to be the host or "MC" at such events as the NHRA "Night of Champions" at the NHRA Museum on Friday evenings during the Winternationals and the Finals. He doesn't seem to use any notes; he has quite the gift of gab; and he is a hard-core student of the history of the sport. That event is a must-attend in my opinion. He also spoke at the Steve Gibbs "Nitro Revival" event a few years ago when they did a "Celebration of Life" for Dave McClelland. Jack once again spoke completely off-the-cuff and was very good. He is just a very good public speaker. Not sure where he learned that, or if it comes naturally.

Jack has always been good on the mic, Ive been to a few of the Museum events he has been the emcee plus the times he jumps on with Alan at the track but this week has taken my Jack Beckman announcer appreciation to a whole new level. He is so detailed in his analysis that a hardcore fan will learn a lot however he is also not so technical that a new fan will understand what he is saying. I have said this for a few years now but I truly believe if you had a TV booth with Brian Lohnes as the PbP guy and Jack Beckman as the color man, it would rival and possibly exceed the Dave McClelland/Steve Evans tandem.

One of the benefits of this not being an NHRA event!
I also subscribe to NhraTv. At first I was surprised at the commercials on Flo, then I decided that they were better than the "silly show" on NhraTv. Went to the St. Louis race last year, we were on the pit side, Thankfully they are on the other side of the track!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back