FloRacing (1 Viewer)

yoda

Nitro Member
Anyone know what the streaming subscription cost is for this weekend's events in Bradington?

FLO would do well to sell just the PRO Superstar Shootout event. So many NHRA fans I know will not sign up for the monthly service, only to have to go through the hassle of trying to cancel that subscription after the race. Have no interest in watching any of the other content.

Does anyone know if Floracing has replays like Flosports. Haven't subscibed yet but was interested in the Pro Shootout this weekend. I watch Nhra national events on Nhra.tv and you can pause and rewind it when you aren't able to watch. Can you pause a live event on Floracing or replay it later?

So you have to wait until the next day to watch the replay ? You can't watch it later that night after the racing has ended ?

FLO would do well to sell just the PRO Superstar Shootout event. So many NHRA fans I know will not sign up for the monthly service, only to have to go through the hassle of trying to cancel that subscription after the race. Have no interest in watching any of the other content.
If you sign up for monthly what makes you say it's a hassle to cancel the subscription?

If you sign up for monthly what makes you say it's a hassle to cancel the subscription?
it probably auto renewals unless you go in and cancel. I've also seen on other things (no experience with Flo) that they make it very hard to cancel and in some cases they will keep billing you even when you have cancelled. It all depends on how they (Flo) do their billing.

it probably auto renewals unless you go in and cancel. I've also seen on other things (no experience with Flo) that they make it very hard to cancel and in some cases they will keep billing you even when you have cancelled. It all depends on how they (Flo) do their billing.

It's as easy as 1, 2, 3 to sign up and then immediately cancel your subscription all during the same day.

Once you sign up and your card has been charged, you have paid for one month at that point. You can now immediately cancel your subscription and you will retain access for the current month.

It's very easy to cancel. No hassle at all. See pictures below.

And if you're really nervous about it.... you can do like I usually do when ordering from random internet sites..... I create a "virtual credit card" that is associated with my real credit card but it uses a different account number, different expiration date, and different security code. Once the transaction has been completed, I simply "turn off" that virtual card and nobody can ever charge it again..... unless I turn it back on. Not only is Flow easy to cancel, but they CAN'T charge my card again even if they wanted to. This is also how I am able to control my subscription with SiriusXM. They might be the dirtiest company known to man when it comes to canceling subscriptions. Virtual credit cards stop companies like that dead in their tracks.

flo1.png
flo2.PNG
flo3.PNG

Last edited:
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3 to sign up and then immediately cancel your subscription all during the same day.

Once you sign up and your card has been charged, you have paid for one month at that point. You can now immediately cancel your subscription and you will retain access for the current month.

And if you're really nervous about it.... you can do like I usually do when ordering from random internet sites..... I create a "virtual credit card" that is associated with my real credit card but it uses a different account number, different expiration date, and different security code. Once the transaction has been completed, I simply "turn off" that virtual card and nobody can ever charge it again..... unless I turn it back on. Not only is Flow easy to cancel, but they CAN'T charge my card again even if they wanted to. This is also how I am able to control my subscription with SiriusXM. They might be the dirtiest company known to man when it comes to canceling subscriptions. Virtual credit cards stop companies like that dead in their tracks.

View attachment 14189View attachment 14190View attachment 14191
thanks for info

View attachment 14189View attachment 14190View attachment 14191
Thanks so much Brian, I can live with this.

True story. A couple of years ago I subscribed to FLO to watch the Funny Car Chaos races. I got charged for a full year by FLO, and also got charged for a full year by ROKU. Could NEVER find a human at ROKU to talk to, and took weeks to sort it out with FLO before they reimbursed me. And when the year subscription came up, they kept trying to get me to renew it. It was definitely a hassle. Thanks again Brian.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back