FloRacing (1 Viewer)

LA ain't that far

Chino to downtown LA (where there are a lot of elevators) may only be about 35 miles, but it may as well be on the other side of the planet as far as traffic goes. That's easily a 1 1/2 hr commute each way in rush-our traffic. And in LA the "rush hours" can last 5 to 6 hours.

Anyways, back to drag racing!

FLO is horrible. The only PAID subscriptioin I have ever seen with commercials and they couldn't even have things ready. Missing monitors for broadcasters and no incremental numbers. The only good thing was Jack Beckman.

there is certainly room for improvement. There was alot of dead air that needs to be addressed. I expected the commercials but I also expected a better setup in the tower. We'll see if they work out the kinks.

The huge black bar on top of the screen indicating the name of the event, every time actual racing was on was beyond idiotic. Video quality was average, car audio a tick better than the horrid NHRA.TV.
With premium pricing, there comes an expectation of premium product, this was far from premium

Earlier this morning the schedule on Flo showed today's live stream from Bradenton would be starting at 10:30 am central time.... now a few hours later and the same schedule shows the live stream will be starting at 4pm. WTF? So we don't get to watch today's racing, live? At 4pm are they planning to show us recorded racing from earlier today? I sure hope the current schedule is wrong, and they start the day at the original posted time. It would really suck to watched taped racing when we paid for live.

All of you need to calm down. Just a few years ago you would not have been able to stream any racing at all you would have been relying on the networks for what you get to watch. Now 50% of you bash on the streaming services like they have been doing it for years. They don't have a super bowl every year to make them billions to cover cost. I live in the middle of Nebraska so we appreciate what we get with the streaming services and actually enjoy watching them. If it so bad please don't watch and so you will stop complaining.

Have a Great Day and I will be watching as soon as I get off of work.

All of you need to calm down. Just a few years ago you would not have been able to stream any racing at all you would have been relying on the networks for what you get to watch. Now 50% of you bash on the streaming services like they have been doing it for years. They don't have a super bowl every year to make them billions to cover cost. I live in the middle of Nebraska so we appreciate what we get with the streaming services and actually enjoy watching them. If it so bad please don't watch and so you will stop complaining.

Have a Great Day and I will be watching as soon as I get off of work.
lol.

Earlier this morning the schedule on Flo showed today's live stream from Bradenton would be starting at 10:30 am central time.... now a few hours later and the same schedule shows the live stream will be starting at 4pm. WTF? So we don't get to watch today's racing, live? At 4pm are they planning to show us recorded racing from earlier today? I sure hope the current schedule is wrong, and they start the day at the original posted time. It would really suck to watched taped racing when we paid for live.
Just went live.

Anybody else have problem with video and sound not insync ? Tried logging out and then back in no change. Watching on Facebook everything his good.

Just turned to it today….heck of a fire behind the track.
must be a controlled burn. it appears much smaller now than at beginning of show. The drone shots don't show any fire trucks that I saw

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back