Lonestar Nationals (1 Viewer)

StevieP

Nitro Member
Does anyone know when the live feed for this race goes up? I click on the link and get: "This video is available to subscribers. Update your subscription to gain access to this content. Manage Subscription." I am paid up through 12/2020. I tried to contact tech support through the website and the send button doesn't work!

Does anyone know when the live feed for this race goes up? I click on the link and get: "This video is available to subscribers. Update your subscription to gain access to this content. Manage Subscription." I am paid up through 12/2020. I tried to contact tech support through the website and the send button doesn't work!
I bought the ppv and it doesn't start till 5.15pm same NHRATV It sucks cause there during during the day testing and that's fun to watch.also.

I bought the ppv and it doesn't start till 5.15pm same NHRATV It sucks cause there during during the day testing and that's fun to watch.also.

I bought the Bangshift coverage for the last Mid-West Pro Mod Series race in Tulsa. No testing. Coverage starts with the 1st round. I miss the testing as well. Ellen Eschenbacher has been putting up some of the testing on her Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/elleneschenbacher

Just when you think this NHRA.tv garbage can’t get any worse, now the 1 live thing in months and subscribers can’t get in.

Seems to be running a few minutes late. I was talking with one of my buddies and he said Jr Dragsters (a Midwest pro mod class) was supposed to start at 5pm and then the Alky cars....

Update. I am now in and counting down to the race. It wasn't recognizing my password at first for some reason. Made me jump through the identify the pictures puzzle. All good now.

Update. I am now in and counting down to the race. It wasn't recognizing my password at first for some reason. Made me jump through the identify the pictures puzzle. All good now.
The only problem with the countdown is that I'm on my third one.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back