FloRacing (1 Viewer)

Thanks so much Brian, I can live with this.

True story. A couple of years ago I subscribed to FLO to watch the Funny Car Chaos races. I got charged for a full year by FLO, and also got charged for a full year by ROKU. Could NEVER find a human at ROKU to talk to, and took weeks to sort it out with FLO before they reimbursed me. And when the year subscription came up, they kept trying to get me to renew it. It was definitely a hassle. Thanks again Brian.
A couple of years ago I wanted to watch the WSOP race in Bradenton. Only option was to purchase Floracing for the year but it said you can cancel anytime. Figured I would cancel after a month or so and get a partial refund. Nope. Kind of false advertising with cancel anytime but yet you still get no refund. I wasn’t too upset because they streamed funny cat chaos as well.

1000005522.jpg

Is Flo going to show the testing this morning? I'm looking on the app and I don't see anything about this event other than a couple of interviews.

It seems to me that most of the nitro test sessions in recent years have be closed to the fans. What is the reasoning for this ? Track doesn't have to provide extra personnel like ticket takers and concession workers ?

Looks to me like their not going live till 5:00
5:00est, they had originally stated they would go live today @ 1:30 i believe, then changed it to 5:00est.
i hope FLO realizes there are viewers that want to watch the sportsman classes every bit as much as the pros.
i hope DRC (or somebody) posts sportsman qualifying today and tomorrow, plus their E1 tomorrow night.
those 3 classes will be a hell of a shootout too.

Pretty disappointing, thought I paid for the entire race, they should be showing the testing and all the pit cameras should be on all day.
Wes Buck said this broadcast will change Drag Racing forever, let’s see how badass the cars will sound, if not, sos

Last edited:
I signed up just a while ago, and it says that it will start at 4pm ET. In the meantime, Courtney Ender's interviews are fantastic. This should be a great production if it follows suit.

I just did a monthly subscription through the FloSports app on Roku and it was $10 less there. $29.99.

Same here but Firestick, I think it’s because I had a previous subscription. I never had a problem canceling. If you can navigate their website, cancellation is easy to do.

FloRacing is live on Facebook, so watching the coverage live...........$0 cost :cool:

Jack is rough. I feel like I’m in a class listening to a professor. Somebody get him in a ride.

I think it's up to Jack to find some sponsorship that he can bring to a team so he can drive. The guy is such a great talker and very personable and I am surprised he isn't able to find anyone as a sponsor.

I think it's up to Jack to find some sponsorship that he can bring to a team so he can drive. The guy is such a great talker and very personable and I am surprised he isn't able to find anyone as a sponsor.
I think you have to question if Jack really wants to come back right now. He may be happy getting to spend time with family until they get a little older.

I think you have to question if Jack really wants to come back right now. He may be happy getting to spend time with family until they get a little older.

You might be right. Being on the full tour is a travel grind. As long as he seems to enjoy repairing elevators, I guess he's happy. Though I would think he would have to travel a lot for the elevator job since there can't be many elevators in Chino, CA.

You might be right. Being on the full tour is a travel grind. As long as he seems to enjoy repairing elevators, I guess he's happy. Though I would think he would have to travel a lot for the elevator job since there can't be many elevators in Chino, CA.
LA ain't that far

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back