Find your home track (1 Viewer)

Brainerd International Raceway

bir.jpg

Morrison, CO - Google Maps

Technically, since I live in Wisconsin now, my home track is Wisconsin Int'l Raceway in Kaukauna, WI. But since there's no high res mapping for this neck o' the woods, I can't get a good map of it. Here's a good pic of Bandimere Speedway (my real home track). Check out the dragstrip though. A lil wavy don't ya think?? I wonder if that's a product of the mapping or if the lanes are really that outta shape....

Bob

Morrison, CO - Google Maps

Technically, since I live in Wisconsin now, my home track is Wisconsin Int'l Raceway in Kaukauna, WI. But since there's no high res mapping for this neck o' the woods, I can't get a good map of it. Here's a good pic of Bandimere Speedway (my real home track). Check out the dragstrip though. A lil wavy don't ya think?? I wonder if that's a product of the mapping or if the lanes are really that outta shape....

Bob
That IS a very interesting shot Bob...
Like Dunn says, you gotta drive the groove...;) Bizzare...

Darr...

You are SOOOOOOO BAAAAAADDDDD....!!!!

:D :eek: :D

Old Fontana Track, no new view:

http://maps.google.com/?sourceid=navclient&q=9300%20Cherry%20Avenue,Fontana,CA%2092335

That IS a very interesting shot Bob...
Like Dunn says, you gotta drive the groove...;) Bizzare...

I've seen that track from damn near every angle you can (except the tower) and if the track really is that goofy, you'd never tell it by racing on it, or watching a race on it. I agree with the bizarre though...:D

Having re-located here from Northeast Pennsylvania, E-town and the Grove were my "most attended" tracks. And I miss them. (but not the snow)

That's obviously an Old Image from Albuq. Dragway, the By-pass road's not there! The track will be gone in 2-3 years anyway.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back