Lost/Forgotten Drag Strips - Google Maps (1 Viewer)

[QUOTEin"Terry Larsen, post: 329739, member: 1677"]Thanks for the link, Richard. A really interesting read with lots of neat photos. A lot of the greats ran there. I especially liked seen Bruce Larsen roll USA 1 off of a (gasp!) OPEN trailer! Those were the days![/QUOTE]

Terry any relationship to Bruce Larsen. Really cool.

Might as well add my local Track to the list. Oxford Dragway in Oxford Maine. The new owner bought both the circle track and drag strip and has decided to close the Drag Strip for the season because "The person who runs the timing has resigned"..................................................
http://www.oxfordplains.com/a-dragway-2014-home.html

[QUOTEin"Terry Larsen, post: 329739, member: 1677"]Thanks for the link, Richard. A really interesting read with lots of neat photos. A lot of the greats ran there. I especially liked seen Bruce Larsen roll USA 1 off of a (gasp!) OPEN trailer! Those were the days!

Terry any relationship to Bruce Larsen. Really cool.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, Jesse, no. In fact, after checking I misspelled Bruce's last name..his is Larson, the Swedish spelling, and mine is the "sen" Danish version. But nevertheless, I'd sure claim Bruce as a relative!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back