Just in case you've had a few too many in Albuquerque (1 Viewer)

NHRAMike

Nitro Member
I read about this a few weeks ago, and kept forgetting to post this, but in case you're in Albuquerque for St. Patty's day tomorrow, here is something to be aware of.

OregonLive.com: Everything Oregon

The other day we took a wrong turn at Albuquerque and had to stop at a gas station for directions. Then, while we were in the restroom, God spoke to us. At least we thought it was God. Turns out it was just the urinal cakes. It's true! The state of New Mexico recently paid $21 each for about 500 talking urinal cakes and has put them in men's rooms across the state. When a man steps up, the motion-sensitive device says, "Hey big guy. Having a few drinks? Think you had one too many? Then it's time to call a cab or call a sober friend for a ride home." The message ends: "Remember, your future is in your hands.

Joe, I hope you read this :D

Peace,
Mike

"Your future is in your hands"...Baaaa...OK.. State Dude!!

Hell I would steal those...if I had a urinal somewhere..hehe:D

I just spit beer all over my screen, Mike....

Something about the future being in my hands...:eek:

I don't know either, and since they are in the guy's restrooms, I can't help you find out. Don't want to help either!

Stealing urinal cakes...GROSS!!!!

I don't know either, and since they are in the guy's restrooms, I can't help you find out. Don't want to help either!

Stealing urinal cakes...GROSS!!!!

Not a big problem, you just take your Leatherman tool out and........just kiddin'. I heard about those things, but I didn't believe it 'till now.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back