Don Schumacher's New In-House Dragster (1 Viewer)

"In return to him, that gives him the ability to come to Indianapolis and use our DSR facility to put front halfs and back halfs on the rest of his customers who are in the Indianapolis area: the Al-Anabi team, Bernstein's team, Morgan Lucas' team, Antron Brown's team - they all have Hadman cars. They currently have to ship those cars to Seattle to get a front half or a back half on them. Since we now have a jig that duplicates Brad's car he can come to our facility, use the facility, and put a front half and a back half on those cars and save those teams a lot of money."

Well now... won't THAT be interesting? :p :D

Nice lookin pipe tho....

I was thinking the same thing. The Schumacher team is awfully benevolent opening their doors to their direct competitors! (probably only the doors to the indy-hadman chassis shop)

Nice to see such cooperation at this level of nitro racing!

Seems pretty ingenious and generous and a wonderful win-win for Hadman and all teams running Hadman.

I'm in favor of all this. Seems like one of the better ideas lately. And no big losers anywhere! Refreshing!

Bravo I say!

-90% Jimmy

I was thinking the same thing. The Schumacher team is awfully benevolent opening their doors to their direct competitors! (probably only the doors to the indy-hadman chassis shop)

Nice to see such cooperation at this level of nitro racing!

Seems pretty ingenious and generous and a wonderful win-win for Hadman and all teams running Hadman.

I'm in favor of all this. Seems like one of the better ideas lately. And no big losers anywhere! Refreshing!

Bravo I say!

-90% Jimmy

Jimmy... Did 4 :rolleyes: symbols fall off your post?

Maybe 5?

:D

So, does this mean that DSR has become a subcontractor for Mr. Hadman? And will this take any work away from Mr Hadman's employees? :confused:

I'm not trying to roil the waters here. I'm just trying to figure out this situation.

And, as been noted, (or not) what about engineering "secrets." :confused:

Martin:

As a hard core internet message board poster, I consider emoticons "cheating".

just kidding - as usual.

Emoticons come in real handy if you're facetious and sarcastic. And when I'm in that mode the proper emoticons help avoid message board misunderstandings!

Since almost all of my posts are critical and negative, I think I deserve some 'mater props for actually posting something positive for a change!

-90% Jimmy

Martin:

just kidding - as usual.

Emoticons come in real handy if you're facetious and sarcastic. And when I'm in that mode the proper emoticons help avoid message board misunderstandings!

Since almost all of my posts are critical and negative, I think I deserve some 'mater props for actually posting something positive for a change!

-90% Jimmy

You are correct Jim
You have just earned a boat load of 'MATER CRED' ; One Million and a couple of bucks will get you a cup of coffee at 7/11. ROTFLMAO

I'm with you, think it's a good thing that DSR will let the other teams and Hadman use the shop... when they don't have a car on the jig.
d'kid

Martin:

just kidding - as usual.

-90% Jimmy

:):p:D:cool:.........great stuff jim.

It's only logical that EVERY pro team (that can afford it) will have their own in- house fab shop.

It might set off some CREATIVE thinking and turn teams in new directions from the great Al Swindahl's twenty five year old chassis design.

(That is if SFI/McKinney allow it).

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back