DSR Open House (1 Viewer)

Big Sexy

Nitro Member
CompetitionPlus.com has a story about the DSR Open House. For the fans that make the trek to Indy for the US Nationals, I strongly recommend that you stop by for this event on Friday. It is for a GREAT cause, and a fun time!

Four of the cars scheduled for the Cackle Fest (Rat Trap, Nanook, Super Nova and Don Schumacher's Wonder Wagon) will also be making passes Friday night and Saturday night during the Nationals.

Please stop by and support this event! You won't be disappointed!

Drag Racing Internet Magazine - Competition Plus.com - DSR HOSTS OPEN HOUSE FOR CHARITY

Justin

Joe, look me up, and you can buy me lunch!

Kelly- You do need to make the event. It is a blast! This is our third year taking the car over to the shop and doing the fire-up. The place is packed!

This photo was taken in 2007. I am the handsome guy next to my FC in the blue shirt!
2007DOH.jpg

Thanks for the info Justin! Last year was fun...looking forward to this year too!

IMG_4038.jpg

For those of you who are real gear heads, I don't believe that the chassis shop was complete last year. It is one impressive fab shop, to build the cars, mount bodies etc. Worth seeing all by itself.

Alan

Definitely worth the time if you are in town. I have been 2 times and it is really cool. 'Specially when they fire the nostalgia dragsters. Really, really cool to see and hear.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back