Schumacher's tuner (1 Viewer)

According to DRO (sorry I'm computer illiterate about links) Cory Mac knew Mike Green was leaving him and going to Tony's car.
Contrary to what the Don posted here.

Lee
Nitroclovers

The Don must have made up his mind between the 14th and 16th as DRO is claiming on today's page, 17th.
Or ,it had already been decided on the 14th.
Hmmm, I wonder.

Lee
Nitroclovers

Alan has said numerous times what he sells whatever he uses to competitors and he will even give you a baseline tune-up.
All you have to do is be an Alan Johnson Ent. customer so that point in mute! ;)

Exactly. With the way the engine rules have been the last few years, all of the components have to be available to everybody.

Leave it up to Bob to dig up the 'ol dung! hehe

In case they lurk here, which we all know they do, just wanted to point it out. That they can BS with the best of them! :p

It keeps them honest. I do appreciate the fact that Don is one of the few who jump in the trenches and puts himself out there for that I applaud him.

This is Don Schumacher and I do not know who posted using my name and hopefully nitromater will figure it out. Mike Green is the Crew Chief on the U S Army car driven by my son. I did not post the post deneying it.

Don Schumacher

This is Don Schumacher and I do not know who posted using my name and hopefully nitromater will figure it out. Mike Green is the Crew Chief on the U S Army car driven by my son. I did not post the post deneying it.

Don Schumacher

Don I just checked the profile of both posts on this thread and it's the same person.
This thread was started in November as previously stated. It was a Competition Plus article.

Sorry, just a little sensitive to stuff. Yes I did post that in November. I did not realize the date until you pointed it out. Thanks

Going off topic for a second , Don I sent you a private message on here not too long ago about a welder , did you happen to get that message . Lol you probably don't even check your messages on here they are probably filled with anoying questions lol I wouldn't blame you if you didn't lol .

Beyond all this, Cory, IMHOP even at his young age is the Top Fuel GRAND OLD MAN and DESERVES a CHAMPIONSHIP!

Re: Don Schumacher confirms personnel changes at DSR for 2009

I hope Tony enjoyed the ride...
Reality is about to set in..

Tony's place in history is secure ;) Obviously DSR knows what they had and, in my opinion, will not roll over and play dead :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back