Curfew ???????? (1 Viewer)

I'll tell you right now the 'little old lady' will gladly send people to jail for bothering her grapes! At 10:00:01 the phone rings at both the tower and the police station!
Some 'little old lady' starts bothering my grapes, you can bet I'm callin the police as well... not sure I would bother the tower concerning my violation however... :eek: :D :eek:

And I guess that narrowed down the options... ;)

The local "Curfew Nazi" is just as bad or worse at the LODRS races. It's the same thing each year, Georgia Seiple has to walk a thin line between running a few minutes late and getting finished and getting fined.

This a local track problem, not an NHRA problem!

Yea...........and that is not the first time Cory has been bit by that dumba$$ rule. Baca blew up in front of him and a couple of others a couple of years ago. :eek:
CMac was bit by the curfew bug in Seattle a few years ago too. But hey, if Cory didn`t have bad luck, then he`d have no luck!

NHRA comes to this area once a year and u mean to tell me they cant go pass curfew just once. and even if they couldnt why would they schedule the last session so late !! Geeeeez!!!!
Seems like every so often there's something that constantly reminds me just how small time and bush league NHRA drag racing is. I got hooked into drag racing years ago as a kid when my dad took me to the local races, but sometimes i wish he'd taken me to a Nascar race and i'd probobly be hooked on a sport that has a some kinda prestige :(

What a bunch of CRAP !! You must not remember the battle to even keep Sears Point OPEN !! The battle with SEARS POINT YELLOW FLAG ALLIANCE who pulled every trick in the book to SHUT IT DOWN !!! If it weren't for Bruton Smith that place would probably be vineyards or a housing tract now !
Noise and curfew is a very sensitive issue with that track even now !
And you don't remember the area tracks that are all gone... Fremont,
Half Moon Bay,Cotati,Vaca Valley and Lodi. And others I can't remember right now. :mad::mad:

Sounds like the "lady" across the street needs to try a bottle or two of the local crop....about 8:30 - 9pm..... lol

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

he he he he......;)

Sounds like the "lady" across the street needs to try a bottle or two of the local crop....about 8:30 - 9pm..... lol
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................
he he he he......;)

There's a HERD of "little old ladies" within ear shot of Sears Point that want the place shut down !!
Google "Sears Point Yellow Flag Alliance" they went to great lengths to stop work on the track or shut it down.
Better be Thankful for what you have and the restrictions !!! If it closes there is only Sacramento Raceway left,and they can't even get a Divisional race !!! Or you could go to Redding or Samoa or south to Famosa.....:):cool:

Jay and Darryl are dead on...

The problems all start with the old lady down the street. She has been there forever and has been a miserable pain in the track's butt for more years than I can remember.

But it wasn't until the judge moved into the area that things got really sticky... finally the old lady had an ally with connections that could hurt.

What makes matters worse is that they seem to have a particular grudge against drag racing. There are never any issues with any of the other motorsports.

Other neighbors of the track are fully supportive and have voiced their displeasure with the complainers... especially the "johnny come latelys".

But it wasn't until the judge moved into the area that things got really sticky... finally the old lady had an ally with connections that could hurt.

What makes matters worse is that they seem to have a particular grudge against drag racing. There are never any issues with any of the other motorsports.

Look, if that have been around any time, there is probably a story behind the way they feel... back in their younger days he may have lost a pink slip and maybe she got curbed... oh wait, sorry that's not racing... :p:eek::D

It's the old lady who owns the ranch across the road, she was also one of the reasons it took so long to get the go ahead with the track upgrades.

She is a pain on the royal ass! :cool:

I know using this as an argument doesnt usually work but who was there first , if the track was then its a you new it was there but still moved in so shutup and put up with it situation

I know using this as an argument doesnt usually work but who was there first , if the track was then its a you new it was there but still moved in so shutup and put up with it situation
William-

She's 100 the tracks 50 do the math... :D <I rounded off!! :eek:

I still say my ways the solution!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back