Cory Mac Team (1 Viewer)

Sure hope Cory does not get stuck with Scott "No Show" Griffin.

Pssssst.... It looks like he isn't a "No Show" here in this forum.

I look forward to continuing to support the sport we all love... Should anyone have any valid questions, please feel free to contact me directly via my cell @ 910-619-9500.

Thanks,

Scott Griffin

Pssssst.... It looks like he isn't a "No Show" here in this forum.

I look forward to continuing to support the sport we all love... Should anyone have any valid questions, please feel free to contact me directly via my cell @ 910-619-9500.

Thanks,

Scott Griffin

Go to the IHRA site. Look up all the old press releases for the last two years, then look at the results to see how many races they made. I hope Cory comes out of this OK.

Thanks,

Scott Griffin

Well done Scott. Cory has been a favorite of mine his whole career and I hope to see him and the team out there for a long time. Good luck.

A good example of why we have the new MATER !
Many lurk here but do not post and it's just not fair to dis someone when hiding noname behind a keyboard.

Thanks Mater crew and Jerrod and thanks Scott for clairifying your intent.
I wish things would always work out for me all the time but life often has its own Ideas.
Oh and good luck to Cory Mac one of the best drivers on the circuit.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back