Cory Mac Team (1 Viewer)

farmje

Nitro Member
I remember seeing something about it on the qualifying show, but nothing about it yesterday. Did that whole thing ever get cleared up? NHRA.com says it was sold, Cory Mac said yesterday he wasn't sure, CompPlus says that it's not final...did I miss something, or is it all still up in the air?

And I think I remember from last year that Bristol is the Carrier brothers home track, correct? That should be interesting.

Regardless of how the cookie crumbles...great job yesterday Cory & team. Best of luck this year!!

Whatever happens, I just hope the team stays intact so that Cory is racing for the rest of '07 and beyond.

They did talk about it during the show, but Cory said it wasn't something he was worrying about. He was concentrating on going rounds.

Great job by the Fram team yesterday for sure.

I received a letter from Carrier Boys Racing saying to close their account, no invoices dated past 5-1-07 would be paid by CBR.

I received a letter from Carrier Boys Racing saying to close their account, no invoices dated past 5-1-07 would be paid by CBR.
Well that is just GREAT!! :( Great job by Cory and the entire crew yesterday... I hope this is nothing more than signing over paperwork, and the team carries on... Don't know much about Griffin, but I do the rest of the team... I don't even want to know what the deal is Chris S... :D Let's just hope that nothing changes except for the registered vehicle owners name and he lets the BOYZ continue on doing what they are doing...

Well since we are in the era of motosports/ big business, that is just one of the downsides to it.

Hey Ray, why don`t take a drive over to Garys shop and find out from him what the deal is...on second thought, he`s probably in the dark as much as Cory is. Really sucks for Cory, he can`t just come out and drive the race car, he`s got to deal with all this other bullsh*t.

Cory sure could use a break. After last year and all the chassis problems and this year with this crap, such a good person deserves a break.

Hey Ray, why don`t take a drive over to Garys shop and find out from him what the deal is...on second thought, he`s probably in the dark as much as Cory is. Really sucks for Cory, he can`t just come out and drive the race car, he`s got to deal with all this other bullsh*t.
That is exactly what I was thinking Chris... In the dark... Not like I could report my findings anywho... :D Let's just hope they all have jobs this morning... :(

Yeah I thought that was pretty raunchy to be talked about with the driver like they did on TV. All he and his pit guys want to do is drag race. They made a good showing yesterday though despite all the talk.

I look forward to continuing to support the sport we all love... Should anyone have any valid questions, please feel free to contact me directly via my cell @ 910-619-9500.

Thanks,

Scott Griffin

Scott,
Welcome to the mater, and thanks for making yourself available to explain the situation to all of us "inquiring minds" Any info you can share about the team will put a lot of speculation to rest. Thanks again for posting.

I look forward to continuing to support the sport we all love... Should anyone have any valid questions, please feel free to contact me directly via my cell @ 910-619-9500.

Thanks,

Scott Griffin

Good enough for me, thanks for posting that Scott.

Whatever the case may be, I was glad to see Cory smile again!
I haven't seen him happy in awhile!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back