Cool NHRA pic of the week (1 Viewer)

Bill, with all due respect, you are wrong.

An 800 pixel x 533 pixel photo like the one in question, is only good for a 4" x 3" photo quality print. You could not make an 8 x 10 of it and pass it off as an original photo, period.

What you printed in your home office IS NOT photo quality like you would get from a lab.

As a point of reference, here is a link to a photo website that tells you the minimum resolution for a photo quality print.

Printing images - what file size do you need? Resolution, pixel sizes and file sizes compared for print

Paul I think 1200 x 1900 is the minimum for decent 8 x 10 quality, in jpeg at least! That's what size I shoot plus it saves soo much space on the memory cards!

That is an awesome shot. It epitomizes what that car was in it's time. Still one of the coolest cars of all time in my opinion.

And you don't see those kind of flames on a burnout anymore, do ya Paul. That is a classic shot of the Old Man.

Late..............Mitch

And you don't see those kind of flames on a burnout anymore, do ya Paul. That is a classic shot of the Old Man.

Late..............Mitch

Flames out of the headers on the burnout.... flames flickering from the pipes as they reversed back and did their startline procedure.... all things of the past.... glad I got to see some of them!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back