Cool shot of Brad Anderson (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
You got to love that shot of Brad Anderson which is the pic of the week on nhra.com

I remember seeing that car in Portland as a young kid. Anyway, cool car and cool shot!!

Last edited:
Rich, you beat me to the punch with this thread. That is a great shot. To me, out of all the wild machines we've had over 50 plus years, the BB/FCs of the 70's were some of the coolest ever. Real low roll-cage height, blowers sticking all the way out of the hood, wheel bubbles, etc. Brad's cars, Veney's Vegas, Dale's Sattelite, Amato & Manzo's low-rider Monzas, I could go on and on. Just a wild group of cars. I think today's Pro Mod cars are similar in a lot of ways.

I agree this one rocked. I use to see Brad race in Portland every summer and then Woodburn twards the end of his career, I'm a big han of his. His red mopars were always the best looking cars in the pits including the arrow.

Brad Anderson always had nice looking cars and that was one of the ones I always liked.
I think that was Sacramento's track.

My old-fartism is showing again.
oldfart.gif

This car looks great. Nice, shiny paint, without all the screaming vinyl wrap graphics that look so busy and cluttered.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back