NHRA.com Photo of the Week (1 Viewer)

I google earthed the address, and the neighborhood looks like it's been rebuilt with a bunch of condos and a big box shopping mall at that address.

Supershops.jpg

I guess I didn't make that address too clear.. that was the San Diego address.

Paul, I used to be here, but got lost in the last year. FYI, the Nanook and the Rat Trap will be making exhibition runs at the NHRA Houston National event in two weeks. Also, we will be making runs at the NHRA Atlanta event in April.
Dave Hough

Dave,

I'm taking this year off from crisscrossing like I did last year with Brendan. I have some personal issues to deal with, and just want to stay here and work on my own junk.

I'm going to miss seeing you and the rest of the family, especially at Boise.

p.s.,, got a new firesuit that needs to be used. I'm hoping to get in it sometime this year with my car,,, or someone elses if anything opens up.

coyote OUT

Dale, great hearing from you. We are running at Atlanta at the NHRA event in April. That isn't too far for you to travel. I hope to see your smiling face. We did make a driver change for this season. Vince, Ricks brother-in-law, hurt his back in a shop accident. We chose Steve Tryon from Phoenix, an old Fuel Altered and Nostalgia F/C driver, to pilot the Nanook this year. We had to move fast because we have 15 dates this year.

Paul, I used to be here, but got lost in the last year. FYI, the Nanook and the Rat Trap will be making exhibition runs at the NHRA Houston National event in two weeks. Also, we will be making runs at the NHRA Atlanta event in April.
Dave Hough

The Houston race is shaping up nicely!!!!!! and it is one I get to every year.

Dale, great hearing from you. We are running at Atlanta at the NHRA event in April. That isn't too far for you to travel. I hope to see your smiling face. We did make a driver change for this season. Vince, Ricks brother-in-law, hurt his back in a shop accident. We chose Steve Tryon from Phoenix, an old Fuel Altered and Nostalgia F/C driver, to pilot the Nanook this year. We had to move fast because we have 15 dates this year.

Damn, that's some great news,,, not about Vince, but getting Steve to jump in. Tell him I said hi, and to try my phone number once in a while (LOL). If anything changes on the roster, you know my status. If a window opens up for me, I might take a ride up to Atlanta. I'll let you know later.

coyote.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back