Congrats to the 2006 Pro Stock champ - Jason Line (1 Viewer)

Don't need a link for that.
grinning-smiley-047.gif

Jason earned it. He's humble and hard working. And all this talk about silver spoon racing..hmmm..I don't believe it's because they have more money..I believe they spend it differently. Jason with the dyno from Nascar stuff..they obviousdly have 60 ft times that can't be copied..it's obvious they spend it in ways that others will find..eventually.

I'm happy for Jason..congrats.

Congrats to Jason and the team!

I'm not a fan of the KB racing pro stock team, but I can't deny that they are indeed a class act, and Jason definitely earned this championship. My hat's off to the whole team, and I hope Jason enjoys the acheivement of the victory, the cash, and wearing that #1 on the car all next season.

From start to finish, this guy was the one to beat. I'd say his advantage over Greg was his shift points since they both drove superior cars. This team has clearly proven their superiority race in and race out.
Congratulations Jason! Couldn't have happened to a nicer person, either.

Congratulations to Jason Line. Although I'm an avid WJ/KJ fan, I was very happy to see Jason win it all this year ---he's a very gracious, humble, and worthy champion. No doubt about it, he deserves it. He simply domintated the class, especially the last quarter of the year. Congrats again to Jason & team Summit.

Congratulations to Jason Line. Although I'm an avid WJ/KJ fan, I was very happy to see Jason win it all this year ---he's a very gracious, humble, and worthy champion. No doubt about it, he deserves it. He simply domintated the class, especially the last quarter of the year. Congrats again to Jason & team Summit.

Agreed. He is always gracious and humble.

Congrats to Jason.

congrats to jason line on your FIRST pro stock world championship!
also great job by greg anderson on second. KB racing 1&2 again who wudda thunk?:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back