Congrats Johnny West (1 Viewer)

sammi

Nitro Member
I have watched this guy work for a long time and I always admired his quiet determination. It was good, on such a crappy day, to see a good guy do well.

Mark Watkins
www.madscientist1.com

Last edited:
During the interview in the pits today, Johnny said."He liked to be in a situation where there is not alot of pressure." It seems he has found it with that team.

Congrats to all of them, although it would have been neat to see Joe Hartley win. Hey, I gotta pull for the northwest guys every chance I get!

Great job by both teams.

Good for Johnny and JR, I would like to see Johnny land some where there is a chemistry match. Hopefully he had found this with Tuttle's team.

There's a bunch of ways to express how I feel about JRs win here given the circumstances surrounding changes on his team of late but in the interest of staying on the "High Road" I'll simply say this was one very rewarding win to see for JR, the Tuttle Team and especially "THE CREW CHIEF" Johnny West!

Wow, that felt really good today!

Additional congratulations. I've wondered (and been hopeful) that Walsh left some tune-up info intact. Here's to continued success.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back