CompPlus story on the FC chassis problems (1 Viewer)

I have read what everyone has said about heat treated chassis and I have a question. Why would Ron Capps just plug Murf McKinney and tell everyone how he loves his McKinney heat treated chassis if they are unsafe?

I have read what everyone has said about heat treated chassis and I have a question. Why would Ron Capps just plug Murf McKinney and tell everyone how he loves his McKinney heat treated chassis if they are unsafe?

I don't know, but I noticed Force said he'd never run one again.

"NHRA will work with chassis manufacturers as to the time in 2008 when the new specs will be implemented to be sure that adequate supply is available. NHRA expects the specs to be finalized in the near future"

So lets see here, NHRA will just speak to Murf? I don't recall the NHRA consulting anyone else before. Near future? NHRA class act, the words have been spoken out loud by two racers John and Gary, and just look at the list of great names on that Bill Miller Chassis list, it's a no brainer, set the changes for 08 now and listen to everyone! What brains do they have up there in Glendora? Marbles?

"NHRA will work with chassis manufacturers as to the time in 2008 when the new specs will be implemented to be sure that adequate supply is available. NHRA expects the specs to be finalized in the near future"

So lets see here, NHRA will just speak to Murf? I don't recall the NHRA consulting anyone else before. Near future? NHRA class act, the words have been spoken out loud by two racers John and Gary, and just look at the list of great names on that Bill Miller Chassis list, it's a no brainer, set the changes for 08 now and listen to everyone! What brains do they have up there in Glendora? Marbles?

Michael, you for got D: None of the above as a choice..lol

Bottom line is if NHRA allows builders to use N or HT pipe, then its buyer beware. Those who believe that HT is OK then they can belly up to the bar and drink all day. Those who want not part of HT then they will do business with those builders who do not use HT in any part of the car. Isn't that the American way. You get to choose.

Very good question Paul. My guess is that he felt the need to side with Murf since he's taken such a beating this past few weeks.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back